1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which keywork should we choose ?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by m2soft, Sep 16, 2014.

I am new to SEO, can anyone tell me which keywords are good.
    According to competition and search volume etc.

Please reply

m2soft, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  2. Anthony Capetola

Anthony Capetola Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Big difference between SEO and SEM. You are in the AdWords forums. I would need to know your domain, what kind of product/service you are promoting and at least what kind of budget you are working with. If you don't have AdWords experience then you're going to need to have it run and managed for you.

Anthony Capetola, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  3. sahil rajpput

sahil rajpput Member

Best Answers:
    use google keword planner is very good explen you

sahil rajpput, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  4. Qualdorei

Qualdorei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For adwords high competition are most. For seo good kw with low competition and high search volume.

Qualdorei, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  5. Emir Hayric

Emir Hayric Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anyone tell you which keywords are good? Let's see there are billions of them so let me get started on narrowing them down for you. :(

You need to tell us what your site is all about or what you are promoting/selling.

Emir Hayric, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  6. Phil Ants

Phil Ants Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to find keywords that are current at the moment is to use Google Trends (google it). This is a way to find which keywords are hot at the moment, then you can build content around it or find products to sell based on what people actually want now. Combine this with a Keyword Suggestion tool, either the Google Keyword tool, or other tools you can find online (Search "Keyword Suggestion tool")

Phil Ants, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  7. Effort Less

Effort Less Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Keyword planner is the best tools for keyword research. Wordtracker is also a very nice tool & those are free. You can use any one of them. Use the low competition keyword for quick ranking.

Effort Less, Oct 2, 2014 IP
  8. manishak2001

manishak2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is your niche? Some niches offer low competition while some are very high competition. Overall, low comp - I think 0.4 or less (IMO) and high search volume is best. But it is just not easy to find such keywords. You need to spend a lot of time doing that. I also go for 500-1000 search volume at times.

manishak2001, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  9. MadAdWordsMan

MadAdWordsMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Confusing SEM with SEO is very common. But also a bit frustrating for those of us working exclusively with AdWords. SEO is an entirely different profession, although one could argue we understand each other better than anyone else in the marketing industry. To answer your question, the only good keywords are the ones that give you the traffic you need. Try the Keyword Planner in AdWords for ideas. Good luck!

MadAdWordsMan, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  10. midnightblur

midnightblur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As my experience, after using Google Keywords Planner to find as many keywords as possible, you should use them all, at least for the start. After that, you can find which keywords are effective (cheap or help your sales), so you can keep it and remove others if your budget is limited. If not, run them all and try to maximize your conversion or traffic within your budget. good luck ;)

midnightblur, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  11. Branchella

Branchella Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new in this too. I added a daily budget for my website denar.mk, but how can I set how many days campaign to be active?

Branchella, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  12. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    first of all you need to select the categories in which you are interested to work then select the keywords related to that category . then check the keywords competitions
    if you found low competition keywords then check domain is also available if all are good enjoy your work :)

Esolution, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  13. usemyteam

usemyteam Member

Best Answers:
    Use Google Keyword Tool as that should help. But you have to know first what you would like to work (niche) on before digging into keywords.

usemyteam, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  14. Cell Clinic

Cell Clinic Peon

Best Answers:
    Try running a google adwords campaign and have a look at what was clicked the most and how many people were searching what. then go for those keywords that work the best for your business.

Cell Clinic, Nov 16, 2014 IP
  15. m2soft

m2soft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello every one... first of all thank you all for replying, many of the people asked about the company's products, My company's name ois m2soft which provides services in web design, web development, SEO, and Mobile applicatins.. So Which keywords will be good for my website.

Please reply

m2soft, Nov 21, 2014 IP
  16. Martand TEch

Martand TEch Member

Best Answers:
    Use google keywords planner tool which are beneficial for both section seo and sem

Martand TEch, Dec 1, 2014 IP
  17. seobeginners

seobeginners Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Keyword Research is One Of The Main Parts in Seo.You Should Even Try Different Thing Except Keyword Planner,There Are Many Fruitful Post Over The Internet How to Do Keyword Research And After Hummingbird Algorithm You Should Have To Know About The Long Tail Keywords And Semantic.Read Post Of Neil patel (How To Do Keyword Research With Wikipedia) And Moz Post Advanced On page With Semantic Element There is a Bunch of Information For Keywords Research. Google Is Smarter Now A Day's .You Should Try Synonyms And Long Phrase Keywords For Getting Better Results.

seobeginners, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  18. m2soft

m2soft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thans for sharing such a useful information... i will surely try this..

m2soft, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  19. Hotel Booking Software

Hotel Booking Software Member

Best Answers:
    At first set your mind and find out the products/ services the website belong . Go to Google planner and set your keyword to search for best search phrase with medium or low competetion to get higher rank easily OR if you have no choice then go for long tail keyword to get rank quicker in Google. I have done that and I got results within a month.

Hotel Booking Software, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  20. dandeedo

dandeedo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So you are targeting 3 niches. SEO, Web Development/Design and Mobile Applications. It would be nice if you have 3 separate campaigns. Under the Campaigns you should have relevant ad groups (Should maintain the theme of your account, products and services). Under the ad groups you need to have tightly themed keywords. As for example, for SEO services ad groups/campaign you need to put keywords that are relevant to SEO industry. Similarly for web development and design you need to have web related keywords. You can hire someone to create, manage and optimize your campaigns. But if you want to do it by yourself then I suggest visit adwords learning center online and read all the articles.

dandeedo, Dec 18, 2014 IP