1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article submission is dead or not?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TDI-MAD, Nov 7, 2014.

Hello guys, is article submission is still working or not and if its still working then where can i post my article to get quality link and visitors.

TDI-MAD, Nov 7, 2014 IP
  2. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As a matter of fact, I don't thinks quest forum posting or article submission still works. There is a HUGE amount of renown authors that have their pool of readers. Entering this market for a newby with a not 100% perfect English and without a bright idea to write about.. well.. let's say there are faster and easier ways of suicide, IMHO.

H0stZealot, Nov 7, 2014 IP
  3. weakpa2

weakpa2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In my opinion it's totally dead because of previous update on Google. Much better to work for On Page optimization.

weakpa2, Nov 8, 2014 IP
  4. Mattingley

Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles is your best bet, make sure your posting quality content and you need to direct the visitor from your article, to your website. Simply dropping a link in the resource box isn't going to be very effective if your looking to generate traffic, likewise posting on crappy directories isn't going to build you any quality backlinks

Mattingley, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will depend on the article submission site if it is low or high quality site. But those high authority submission sites are strict for accepting content and must be unique and not submitted to other article sites.

KylieSweet, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  6. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think, article submission is not completely dead. Thousands of article writer still using these sites. You should avoid to general article submission sites to submit articles. Instead of these, you should search specific sites which allow articles based on specific subject.
    You can use Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend article this search term to find such sites.

Kristina Roy, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  7. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am still confused guys that is still working or not some says its working some says its not working. If it is dead then send me any link who says its dead and if it is working then send me the sites where i should post the content.

TDI-MAD, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  8. Mattingley

Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why don't you test it out and figure it out for yourself? You can't rely on other people telling you what works and what doesn't. The fact you claim your a "leading agency providing SEO" services is a complete joke! I feel sorry for anyone hiring you to optimize their website, because you clearly don't know the first thing about SEO and personally, think you should refund every client you've ever had because you can't possibly be providing them a real SEO service.

Mattingley, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  9. Ryanalex122

Ryanalex122 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think, article submission is not completely dead. It will depend on the article submission site if it is low or high quality site.

Ryanalex122, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  10. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Kristina Roy & KylieSweet. Instead of submitting your 1 unique article to various & general article submission sites you can target niche blogs/forums that accept guest posting. You should not submit same article to different websites as it might not be accepted as admins are more alert than ever before publishing a content on their blog/website and they check the article's uniqueness from Copyscape or similar sites.

jewelraz, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  11. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    I simply asked a question if you know the answer then tell me otherwise you dont need tell me what i do and what i know. You better see yourself, your work my work is none of your business and keep your personal thinking and advice to yourself and never post these kind of msgs here to tell me what i know about SEO if your know the answer then simply answer if not dnt give your free advice.

TDI-MAD, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  12. Preston Pierce

Preston Pierce Member

Best Answers:
    Ill give you an advice, whether to follow it or not is completely up to you.

Submitting articles on Ezine, Goarticles and other such article directories is no longer useful. Ezine and other such sites allow no-follow links only and there is no one, except old school SEOs and spammers, who is use such sites today. This means you will neither get relevant traffic nor any link juice from such sites. Then why bother with the question if article submission is dead or not?

Forget article submission. Do blogging, make friends with other bloggers in your industry and share your blog post with them and do guest blogging.

The main thing you should remember is that your content should be Original, Relevant, Authoritative, Detailed, Informative and Engaging for readers. If your content has such qualities it will definitely get backlinks and relevant traffic.

Don't bother with article submission, no one will tell you that article submission is dead because for some people "article submission" is their business. Just think logically, Google Algorithm has evolved so much, why would they still bother with 500 words articles that no one ever reads?

Preston Pierce, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  13. SkyWaltz Labs

SkyWaltz Labs Member

Best Answers:
    Its not dead all you need to post unique and informative content and should not post the same article on multiple article directories.

SkyWaltz Labs, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  14. abinjoy

abinjoy Member

Best Answers:
    Article submission have good importance in terms of SEO

abinjoy, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  15. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's still working if the content is unique and if the website has High Authority! ;)

patco, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  16. Rope Media

Rope Media Member

Best Answers:
    As you know that content is the king and the same way article is the way of attracting new visitors. So that you need to post a good, unique and golden quality content.

Rope Media, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  17. Martand TEch

Martand TEch Member

Best Answers:
    I think article submission will never dead, but need to do a quality submission with unique writeup.

Martand TEch, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  18. Rahul Pandit

Rahul Pandit Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, article submission is not dead if you submit it to a quality site.
    But rather than article submission, I think you should create a blog section to interlink within your website.

Rahul Pandit, Nov 17, 2014 IP
  19. Mattingley

Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    People like you, give SEOs a bad name because you have NO IDEA what your doing. Your taking peoples money for a service which you cannot provide, because you are uneducated.

Mattingley, Nov 19, 2014 IP
  20. usemyteam

usemyteam Member

Best Answers:
    It may not be that helpful at all now due to the updates. Might want to work on content on your website.

usemyteam, Nov 19, 2014 IP