Is there any problem with PTC business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ramesh8248, Oct 17, 2014.

I want to start my own PTC business, And already started my research on it. I know how PTC owners make actual money in this business. But the problem is I don't know why they stop paying their members suddenly without any notice. And sometimes there are lot of problem with the payment processors too.

I want to know that what should I do to start my Pay to click business successfully without any problem. Also please tell me if there are any other problems which I must have to know. And why these payment processors ban some PTC accounts?

Ramesh8248, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  2. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMO it's not a sustainable business - that's why most of these services stop paying their members. There's 2 forms of revenue from PTC - the advertisers and the premium memberships. You could increase that by adding ads to the site, but that will turn users away.

Finding advertisers who want to advertise on your PTC will be difficult and gruelling because people want targeted leads, not users who are paid to click an ad and will just wait the mandatory seconds required before leaving to go elsewhere. So it's a hard sell to find enough advertisers to make the bottom-line match up.

The other form and most lucrative is the premium membership, where you get others to pay you money for higher earning rates, more ads and possibly even a few extra referrals. This will be most PTC business revenue and probably accounts for ~75% of revenue coming in.

The big problem lies in ensuring you have enough advertisers to meet the demand and that's where the issue strikes - it's too hard to rely on advertisers to support your growing member base. So what'll happen is that you might end up with no ad inventory and you may have to start running your own ads, using the revenue generated from premium purchases to pay off those who've met the quota. As long as the premium memberships continue to roll in, and you strike up ad deals - it should be fine, but eventually it drys out and you end up with coming close to all of the premium membership money going towards paying off users. That's about where some of the PTC go towards paying off key members to keep them in good standing.

Generally users that have not referred anyone or haven't bought premium memberships are not paid because they're just a cost center and the likelihood of generating any income off them beyond whatever you make in ad clicks is just not worth it or cutting even.

Slincon, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  3. Alex Leizerovich

Alex Leizerovich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its not a business its a ponzi scam because this traffic has no value whatsoever.
    ptc is full of bots and even the real people are only interested in clicking for cents.
    Its totally different from the traffic you get from ppc/ppv where people are actually interested in products.
    Bottom line traffic is good when its profitable for the adsvertisers(they can sell something to this traffic)
    With ptc you pay people to click the ads so they arent buying anything.
    You won't get any real advertisers to use ptc.

Alex Leizerovich, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  4. Kluivert07

Kluivert07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    before signing up in any PTC website, check the payment proof section in their forums and see the latest successful payment proofs and there're some websites that pay for their members since 2008 like Neobux

Kluivert07, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  5. Alex Leizerovich

Alex Leizerovich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its doesnt really matter that they pay and how.
    This traffic is still useless from real advertisers point of view.
    You can't do much with it other than advertising the next new ptc.
    It's nothing to compare to serious traffic sources.
    Their product is the traffic, but when you have product that has no value
    and just need more and more people joining and investing money,
    instead of actually selling your product that's a ponzi scam.

Alex Leizerovich, Oct 30, 2014 IP
    langau likes this.
  6. mohammedasar

mohammedasar Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I was an owner of a ptc site on 2011, sold the site, one advice, save your money.

mohammedasar, Nov 2, 2014 IP
  7. FilipStan

FilipStan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had a ptc site back in 2005 then i turned it into a GPT site(added offers) made like 60.000$ in 5 months with it and then my partner took everything from me. As long as you are honest and always pay your members on time and fast yo`ll be succesfull

FilipStan, Nov 3, 2014 IP
  8. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PTC Business is not lucrative and a ideal income source. You should think on any other alternatives. There are plenty of opportunities available beside the PTC Business.

iwebsocial, Nov 5, 2014 IP