1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are your go-to sections to check on GA?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by BeckySEO, Oct 22, 2014.

Using google analytics at least a few days a week there are some sections that I check regularly that are interesting (referrals, on-page SEO, conversion goals, and my created dashboard) but when I venture from this norm, I can find some fascinating stuff. What is everyone's go-to section that they HAVE to check when using GA?

Your fellow curious analytics user BeckySEO

BeckySEO, Oct 22, 2014 IP
  2. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mainly the acquisition section to check where my traffic is coming from. Beside that I also check the Technology section to see what resolutions my visitors are using when I am planning to swop stuff on my websites.

quiz, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  3. mrmiller23

mrmiller23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    EVENTS. I want to know what people are clicking on when they get to the website. I have most (although not all) links marked with an EVENT tracker so I can see what's working to attract user attention and what isn't.

mrmiller23, Oct 31, 2014 IP
  4. rafderamas

rafderamas Active Member

Best Answers:
    I usually check the landing page and search queries to know which pages are getting traffic, just so I know what pages I should focus on.

rafderamas, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  5. PunctRo

PunctRo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I check the Referral Traffic to see what sites bring traffic, the keywords to see what the users are searching for (Acquisition) and the site content section to see what are my most visited pages (Behavior).

PunctRo, Nov 19, 2014 IP