1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Medical SEO Copywriters for www.veritalife.com

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Foxtrot_, Oct 30, 2014.

We are a medical tourism company which provide alternative cancer treatment and we are looking for a professional native English copywriters with strong knowledge in the medical and healthcare industry and SEO skills. Candidate must possess a strong conceptual and writing skills.

Job Requirements
    - Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a Copywriter
    - Very strong knowledge in the medical and health care industry, medical knowledge is a must
    - SEO skills is not a must but it's a bonus
    - Excellent command and versatile in different forms of English writing
    - Candidate need to have very good communication as they will work closely with the marketing team - report directly and liaise closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager. Need to provide weekly updates.
    - Write professional, accurate and engaging copy content for the website
    - Review all content to make sure they meet content standard
    - Ensure all content conforms to web SEO requirements and best practices
    - Take charge of the project and ensure all content development are timely and on schedule
    - Clear understanding of SEO requirements and able to do SEO keyword research for content and add SEO meta keywords
    - Research growing trends and breakthrough on the medical and healthcare industry in alternative cancer treatment, natural cancer cure & integrated oncology, identify potential leads trends to make sure the content on the website stays relevant.
    - Ability to write engaging and compelling content on website to increase enquiries and conversions on our website

You will be writing the content for www.veritalife.com and and this will be a long term on-going project.

Good performance will lead to future projects as we have 3 more websites in our pipe-line.
    Thank you.

Foxtrot_, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  2. neelakandanseoexpert

neelakandanseoexpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    I have team with web design and development and digital marketing.looking forward to discussion with you Plz add me on Skype neelakandan. k
    Thanks
    Neel

neelakandanseoexpert, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  3. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Thank you to all those who have private messaged me. I've replied to each and every single one of you. Thank you.
    We're still on the look-out for writers!
    Thanks. :)

Foxtrot_, Nov 4, 2014 IP