1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO softwares & reviews

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by designventures, Oct 22, 2014.

I would like to know from members good SEO softwares. I am willing to shell out some bucks if its really worth. I would prefer something which saves time and is automated.

SEO tools for backlinking, PR, Social media, directories and you name it all....

Please do not try to sell me stuff (You will get banned as per rules and I do not want any member to be in trouble...) so PM me if needed.

But overall I am looking for GOOD Softwares with Good reviews I can trust and make my life easy.....

Please share

Solved! View solution.
    designventures, Oct 22, 2014 IP
    Try NO Hands Seo .... I think it is simple to use and effective

Kayode Adeyemi, Oct 22, 2014 IP
  3. designventures

designventures Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any other suggestions....common experts....guide me...

designventures, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  4. calvynlee

calvynlee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    quite some time already, I use thebestspinner and article marketing robot, both give me a good result for some time.

I also use before Bookmarking demon.

calvynlee, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends EXACTLY what you would like to achieve. GSA is the best according to me. Ultimate Demon is useful and Market Samurai is perfect for keyword research! :)

patco, Oct 28, 2014 IP
    Brandon Sheley likes this.
  6. Mazurian

Mazurian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for keyword research I use Market Samurai and Long Tail Pro. The first one is very advanced tool and the second give you fast answer if you need to check many keywords fast.

Mazurian, Nov 5, 2014 IP
  7. WorldImpulse

WorldImpulse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try out RankWatch.com, try for free with 50 keywords.

It does every thing from keyword research to Rank monitoring, to Back link research, website analysis, tells you details about your competitors (paid and organic) and also tells you what are the keywords you should target next which are easiest to achieve.

WorldImpulse, Nov 5, 2014 IP