1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help In SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ethan.Mackloy, Oct 26, 2014.

Hello friends.
    I am a new member of DP.
    I need help regarding seo.
    I have self hosted site and using wordpress for that. But problem is that I am getting very low traffic about 200 to 300 when I post something interesting.
    I want to know how to do perfect seo ?
    I think my onpage seo is not bad because I am using plugin "wordpress seo by yoast " Which gives hint for seo. So my keyword is placed on proper place.
    But if there any thing else which I forgot then please help me.
    Also give me more tips for seo. ( ON page and OFF page)

Ethan.Mackloy, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  2. neelakandanseoexpert

neelakandanseoexpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I don't know that what do you done with on page optimization. .even if you're choosing correct keywords with high search volumes and off pages optimization should be content based marketing.only WordPress plug-in does not perfect with on page optimization. .there will be more things want to do.

neelakandanseoexpert, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  3. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    What niche are you dominating?
    You need to study and choose which keyword to target for each post, if you just publish an interesting article but none is searching for it and you donot have a list of subcribers, so very few people notice your blog post. Secondly, if your website is new, keep posting about 10,20 quality article and submit a guest post to big blogs in your niche, this is quick way to get traffic and a premium backlink which is needed for black hat seo.

thuthuatwordpress, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  4. Ethan.Mackloy

Ethan.Mackloy Member

Best Answers:
    In one month I am getting only 2500 visitors. My blog in 3 months old. I have published 23 post. My website contains computer tricks, computer apps, android, and recharge deals and offers, GPRS Tricks etc. So please help me in guest posting. I do not know any big blogs.If you know then pm me please.

You can tell me what is extra to do. Then I will try it also.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    Ethan.Mackloy, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  5. Golam Rabbani

Golam Rabbani Member

Best Answers:
    You have no need to be worry...
    Your site is new, so it will be hard for you to get better ranking in search engine. Just post regular quality content, build high quality backlink to increase domain authority. Once you have a good domain authority you will get keyword ranking easily which can brings million of quality traffic for you each week!!!

Golam Rabbani, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    For tips, please feel free to browse around the forum first. You can get enough of tips on the SEO Forum.
    With regards to getting traffic and engagement, I suggest you to experiment on different strategies.
    If you think you've posted an interesting post but didn't work out maybe you need to try a different type of approach.
    Perfect example would be blogging, or video creation etc.

Patricia Ann Lee, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  7. Siservices

Siservices Active Member

Best Answers:
    With a new blog of just 3 months old that is a decent traffic to start with. But if you want to get more traffic optimize your content well and share it on social media. If you have budget then use paid marketing to reach out targeted people. Once its done you can easily get engagement on them. After that you can follow normal posting agenda and drive traffic to your blog. Do blog commenting on niche blog websites.

Siservices, Oct 27, 2014 IP
  8. devandkumar11

devandkumar11 Member

Best Answers:
    Optimize your website with All-In-One-SEO Plugin, Permalink, Category and Tag Page Optimization, XML Sitemap and Research Trending and Long Tail Keywords to rank your Wordpress based website.

devandkumar11, Oct 27, 2014 IP