1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling GPT Site with Awesome Design Making $1,500/mo NO RESERVE PRICE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by akashbc, Oct 15, 2014.

1. almostfamous

almostfamous Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Then prove it to us put analytics on the website and show the buyer a team viewer of everything then I will believe you if you don't then i still believe this is a scam who the hell sells a site making $1,500 a month for $3,000 no one....lol and i think its funny how you try to scam people of dp try this stuff on flippa and you will be banned

also let me go into detail a little more

if i handed you $1,500 every single month would you give up that $1,500 for only $3,000 ...no so please if you do not understand honest website selling then please shut up :D

almostfamous, Oct 23, 2014 IP
    Paz likes this.
  2. akashbc

akashbc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't have any time to waste with you..I already made my point through my previous replies..
    And yeah if the buyer wants to check things via tv , it's ok but I am really busy so maximum I can allow upto 5 minutes..
    If you are not interested in buying the site , just BUZZ OFF !....What happiness do you get from downgrading a sale uh ?..
    So I'm hearing all this because I am selling it at this price?..I should have posted this auction on that site you have mentioned (I'm not telling the name because it's against the rule) because here , people like you always try to ruin such high potential auctions..

Dp forum should have banned you for hijacking other's auctions...
    Anyway I hope I don't see your post again..

Thanks

akashbc, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  3. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 25
    I agree with almost famous. This sale is dodgy and he's right to come out and warn less experienced buyers of his concerns.

Paz, Oct 24, 2014 IP
    almostfamous likes this.
  4. akashbc

akashbc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm willing to tv the buyer so what else should I have to do to prove that I'm not scamming uh ?..
    If you read my previous replies you will understand why I'm selling at this price..

Thanks

akashbc, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  5. akashbc

akashbc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK ...I had enough :mad:...I shouldn't have posted this auction here..I thought making the sale cheaper would help me get a quick sale...
    Anyway , I'm closing it and If anyone is still interested on the site PM me..I'm going to post it on that site Mr 'AlmostFamous' mentioned...

Thanks to all....

akashbc, Oct 24, 2014 IP