1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exposed, rxzor fraudulently stealing other people's designs...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by asiayears, Oct 23, 2014.

Dear all,

I would like to take this opportunity to share the incredibly unethical work of rxzor, who is a liar, cheat and ultimately a fraudster.

RXZOR entered (and won) a design competition we held. We have since found out he did this with a design he directly copied from 99designs.

The design he copied;

[​IMG]

The design he entered into the competition;

[​IMG]

I feel it is important to share this information as it threatens to disrupt the credibility of designers on Digital Point. I also want to warn people in the hope that they are not also cheated by rxzor.

I have been very impressed by the caliber of designers on Digital Point and think it's such a shame that rogue operators like rxzor unsettle and ruin the genuine efforts of others.

I gave rxzor the opportunity to explain himself, he has since been ignoring me. Just in case he is trying to use other medians to contact people, I feel I should share the email he sent the designs from too.

Best of luck to all the genuine hard working designers, I'm sorry that cheats like rxzor pollute the quality of this forum.

Regards,

Luke

asiayears, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  2. Ashish92

Ashish92 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always thought rxzor was a good bloke who won't do such a thing. It really hurts a lot when we spend hours trying to make things the right way and others make money by these tricks.

Ashish92, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  3. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not know if he is a fraud or not and do not want to go into that discussion but will stay ontopic.

I say we create a topic where all the FRAUD designers will be exposed, identified and banned. Along with their informations so future clients do not have to waste time with FRAUD designers.

Back on topic, I always found rxzor a good designer up to now so I will stay unspoken.

Please people respect the universal trading law..... :) CHeers

GFX2, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  4. iulia87

iulia87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    iulia87, Oct 24, 2014 IP
    FlashD and asiayears like this.
  5. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We should definetly have a topic where we could expose fraud designers.
    Anyone can copy paste an image from the internet and click 'Image Trace' in Illustrator. Anyone can do that.
    Please designers know that when you steal,copy, do all kinds of bad things you are not hurting only yourself but the client and all designers all over the world, you are hurting the Design also. It's like a mathematichian that always uses a calculator.
    Maybe even create some rules of what's allowed or what not?
    Please people do post your input about rxzor or about designer fraud in general...really would like to hear your opinions

Have a nice day!

GFX2, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  6. Al3x3y

Al3x3y Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there. I'm sorry but are you blind guys? On this forum 50% of logos are stolen from google image ( first page ). So don't suffer because rxzor frauded a logo.

Al3x3y, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  7. asiayears

asiayears Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for adding ZERO value Al3xy. If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all...

asiayears, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  8. Al3x3y

Al3x3y Active Member

Best Answers:
    What I said was more constructive than you guys. I said only the truth, It's very easy to show you that 50% of your work is stolen. I'm sorry but you opend this thred to have where to cry, so don't suffer anymore.

Al3x3y, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  9. asiayears

asiayears Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, you're missing the point. I opened this thread to help others not be tricked. Not sure what satisfaction you're getting out of your comments, maybe it makes you feel good. Anyway, it's boring, so please go elsewhere.

asiayears, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  10. frikusha

frikusha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Al3x3y you are mistaken - this forum have a lot honest designers and lot of logos stolen from google image usually comes from people that have less than 100 posts (new members).
    I really like Luka's idea and i would also add in that thread fraud CH and i think that idea could work if some of admin would approve that. so we would need to have 1 topic in which 1st post should be list of fraud CH's and fraud Designers and one person should regularly update that list while all others would post in that thread name of designer and proof that he stole logo. of course we would need to establish few rules, like for example rule that i like --> designer need to be caught at least 2 times that his/her name can go to list and that need to be exact copy of logo like in rxozr's example (cause for everyone that can happened by accident and i saw that already happened to couple designers that im sure base of their previous works didnt do that on purpose). so my proposition would be that in this thread we come up with few good rules and find person who want to update list regularly (maybe Luka if he is interested?) and then send a message to admin with this idea (or maybe 1st send message to admin to see is this something that can be achieved and than talk about rules and everything else). what do you say?

frikusha, Oct 25, 2014 IP
    globalflex and GFX2 like this.
  11. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really like your idea, but let's wait a bit for others to give their input.
    Nice frikusha!

GFX2, Oct 25, 2014 IP
    frikusha likes this.
  12. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good designers work honestly and bad guys copy/steal ideas.
    The buyer is paying good money to get original work. They are not paying you $2 or $3.
    If you copy, then work for cheap logos for $2.

pupul, Oct 25, 2014 IP
    katesrobyn likes this.
  13. adwaitk007

adwaitk007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well both designers and CH's should have some strict rules. I have participated in so many contests which had no results. The CH's last activity shows online few hours ago but he do not reply to the thread nor to the PMs sent about contests. So is this any kind of a joke with us? We work hard to get into these contests! So as some designers are responsible for fake designs then some of the CHs also responsible for fake contest and a strong action should be taken against both!

This is what I feel.
    Regards,
    Adwait

adwaitk007, Oct 25, 2014 IP
    frikusha and GFX2 like this.
  14. frikusha

Best Answers:
    Sure, thats why i suggested to had list for both - designers and CH's though what should be rule(s) for CH's? think this one is hard cause much CH's here are also sellers so if rule for them would also be 2 contests without winner some good CH could be on list - lets took jackthalad for example; he had 50 contest here and almost all of his contest had a winner but not all so if rule would be 2 contests jackthalad could also be on list and he is good CH so that rule isnt good but maybe % would be good solution? maybe 90% or 80% of his/her contest need to have a winner? so (for example) if CH had 10 contest 8 contest need to have a winner, 2 dont; for 20 contest 16 need to have a winner, 4 dont, etc. what do you think about something like that? or maybe someone have a better solution?

15. adwaitk007

adwaitk007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    The best solution will be dp forum system for CH. The CH should fix the prize money. Then he need to pay to dp forum system. So dp forum will hold the prize money. So if he don't like any design, he can ask for refund from system with proper explaination or if he likes then the file exchange will take place with winner and they can mutually end the contest and funds will be transferred to winner's account. In this way the fake CH who don't have a penny to pay will automatically get filterd and only serious CH will hold them.

This is what I will suggest.
    Regards,
    Adwait

adwaitk007, Oct 25, 2014 IP
  16. Ashish92

Ashish92 Active Member

Best Answers:
    that concept can never be implemented fully, because dp is a vast forum and design contests are just a part of it. and anyways the bigger problem is these fake designers. Fake contest holders are not always fake but sometimes what they receive in designs is so irritating they don't select anything.

Ashish92, Oct 25, 2014 IP
  17. frikusha

Best Answers:
    ofc that something like you suggest would be perfect but i meant on some solution that we (designers) can take care ourselves (that seems like only possible solution) cause i think there is no chance that something like you suggest will be implemented here.

18. FlashD

FlashD Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Al3x3y or maybe rxzor??? BUSTED!!!!!!!

FlashD, Dec 13, 2014 IP
  19. Iulian M.

Iulian M. Active Member

Best Answers:
    Iulian M., Jan 7, 2015 IP
    asiayears, frikusha and FlashD like this.