1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting a new venture

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MujtabaK, Oct 23, 2014.

Hello,

I have been pretty successful in this online world for the past 7 years and already making good amount of money by my development and seo skills.

For the past two years I've been working on web and mobile apps. I usually develop web app then perform seo on it after sometime when it starts generating some good amount of money I sell it for $XX,XXX.XX USD.

I have sold many apps and websites in past two years. I am thinking to offer same revenue development to all investors and webmasters who wants to generate a side income.

Do you think that people would be interested in this venture? I am thinking to register a company based on my consultancy firm.

Post comments please.

MujtabaK, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  2. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    I can't see why there wouldn't be interest in it. Have you been contacted directly about your business method?

gotlivechat, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  3. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some of my previous clients have approached me but I am not sure how this will work with new clients? I charge low startup fee though but new clients are bit reluctant.

4. rlymike

rlymike Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm sure that people would be interested. What kind of a startup fee are you charging?

rlymike, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  5. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've recently contacted 10 people and none of them were interested as they don't want to invest in something that is not there. However local investors from my city are interested and are working with no hassle at all as I have a huge list of sucesful projects.

Startup fee is based on milestones.

6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If I understand your post correctly, you are a web/app developer and you would like to form a more formal company with investment to capitalize on the potential for this business that you have seen the past few years. If that is the case, I would want to see what your business plan is to maximize the returns of any investment that I make. I would want the business plan to basically tell me what you plan to do with the investment, what my potential returns are (based on past history) and what the risks are. If the plan makes sense, investors will be interested.

jrbiz, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  7. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds great. I will contact you soon to discuss and improve this venture.

MujtabaK, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  8. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    He actually told you the basic way it works. He did not say he was interested in your service, I am afraid. Unwanted PM is ... unwanted. Jut to let you know.

H0stZealot, Oct 24, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know and I am not doing any sort of marketing here. He wants to see my business plan which I can't post here.

MujtabaK, Oct 24, 2014 IP