1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Title Tag

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by manish thakur88, Oct 21, 2014.

Any different between these two symbols , and | in title tag? please help me!

manish thakur88, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally prefer |, but I don't think there is any difference for SE's... This is just a good way to post BOTH your main and your secondary keyword and make it look natural! ;)

patco, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely there is no difference from it. The most important in title is you have your main keyword along with the related elements that is interesting and engaging and this will increase the click through rate of the site.

KylieSweet, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  4. manish thakur88

manish thakur88 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks! my confusion has been solved.........

manish thakur88, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  5. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, there is no difference between , and | but most of the online seo tools and sites show error when we use | in title therefore I prefer to , instead of |

Kristina Roy, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  6. Deepankar

Deepankar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you think like most of the online seo tools and sites show error for using pipes then why you have used signature links like:

Antique stores | Website Development India

Actually we use , and | for just separating our keywords, and there is no such preferences in search engines for any of it.

Deepankar, Oct 31, 2014 IP
  7. Manmohan Singh

Manmohan Singh Member

Best Answers:
    yes there is difference between these two symbols. The pipeline symbol (|) is standard format for separating the search terms in title tag. The , symbol is work like similar Pipeline symbol (|) but there is contradiction that Google assume it as stuffing.

Manmohan Singh, Oct 31, 2014 IP