1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to trade my dead business (had 80.000usd in revenue)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by relatedr, Oct 7, 2014.

account1.png account2.png It's dead now but it comes with the domain and a list of 3000 buying customers. Since the start of 2008 it had generated 80.000 usd in revenue and ranked well in google. It was a t-shirt business all outsourced.

The business was ran using the domains email address so you could send out few emails to new design and cash out from day one.

I would like to trade this for another website but will also take offers for it.
    I'll consider everything even warez sites if they bring high volume of visits.

Like I mentioned it's only the domain name and a database of 3000+ customers. I have a backup of the old site somewhere but it's worth less because it ran on a old joomla and was only images of designs.
    Important!!! Old designs are not included but I have a database of un used t-shirt designs that you will get!

PM me with offers and questions

relatedr, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  2. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I'm now running some business site, but could you give more details what's level of business you're looking for trading (monthly revenue, kinds of service, etc).
    Regards,

mrgadget, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  3. Ratty

Ratty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Can you send me the domain so that I can research it. Also what service did you use for creating the t-shirts?

Ratty, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  4. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    what happened to it, why/how did it die?

DomainMagnate, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  5. relatedr

relatedr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It was outsourced so the only thing needed from me on the front end was coming up with designs but that toom me just enough time... on the back end you have to do deal with customer support where the print was not good enough. People ordered the wrong size or not the type of shirt they wanted and because it was outsourced it was a big pain in my ass, it's not like I could print another one and ship it and the fullfilment services don't do jack s*** unless it was a fault caused by them. So the reason this business died was because I let it die... not worth the time it took imo! But seeing that there is a tshirt phase going on I'm pretty sure there is someone out there that can use 3000 customers with a average order of $30+ in this niche. The domain is really not worth much becaus it's been dead but I think it holds a pr1 with some solid backlings in the niche. I'm just selling it with because these customers emails accounts have recived emails from the domain and people will remember it, would be good to use it while you funnel customers to another list or tshirt business.

relatedr, Oct 21, 2014 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  6. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    So whats the domain?

MarcL, Nov 21, 2014 IP