1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to use google disavow tool ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by humzayunasnandla, Oct 12, 2014.

A site is pointing too much links to my site and that all are spam and i want to delete them all at once the link are about 550 links so i want to diable all link from this domain . Can any one help me ? due to this i'm losing my rank in search engines

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    humzayunasnandla, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  2. mangleded

mangleded Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would you even want to use that horrible tool?

mangleded, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  3. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, have you heard of search engines in general and google in particular? Try going to google.com and type in "how to use google disavow tool", press search and you will see plenty of helpful resources... Try it... you might like it

praetserge, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  4. sshikha075

sshikha075 Member

Best Answers:
    We should use this to unlink the bad backlinks.

sshikha075, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  5. paullopez

paullopez Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all check your Google webmaster tool account, if there is a message about unnatural link-backs and suggests “manual action” need to be taken, then and only then use Disavow tool. If there is no such a message and you still disavowing links, then it will be like informing Google in advance that “we are following bad practice to rank better”. :)

paullopez, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  6. anup yadav

anup yadav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The higher the number of relevant sites linking to you, the higher your rankings will be, right? What happens if a non-relevant site keeps linking to you? Or worse, you get a backlink from an adult or gambling site?

These irrelevant links can be hurting your rankings. For this reason, Google released the Disavow Tool as a way for you to tell Google to not count specific backlinks.

The Disavow Tool allows you to ask Google to remove certain URLs or domains as a ranking factor in the indexing of your site. You do this by creating a .txt file with a list of these domains or URLs and submitting it to Google.

anup yadav, Oct 20, 2014 IP
  7. SEOsince99

SEOsince99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    DO NOT USE THE DISAVOW TOOL.

The misinformation out there suggesting to use it needs to stop.

Google uses the disavow information to refine Penguin. This is the reason that websites are dropping like flies, why PBN networks get crushed and why penalties occur.

Google wants you to use it so that it makes there job a lot easier. Don't be a cog in the system.

SEOsince99, Oct 20, 2014 IP
  8. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know that especially this is a bad link? Did you check everything? The problem could be much different (copied content, other bad backlinks, etc.) ;)

patco, Oct 20, 2014 IP