1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which are the best link detox tools?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mr.Dog, Oct 17, 2014.

Link detoxification, link removal - I would like to offer such services to my clients in the future.

Which would be the best tools for backlink detoxification?

Besides: manual request for link removal, DISAVOW.

And how would pricing go?

Is there a fixed price or a price according to backlinks?

How much would be a good price for let's say a detox package? And how would the client get to see what work I've done? (proof of record should be good)

(I'm just waiting for suggestions, of course - I have a few of my own ideas)

Mr.Dog, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  2. devandkumar11

devandkumar11 Member

Best Answers:
    I uses moz.com/community/q/alternative-link-detox-tools You can use tool to identify detox links on the website. Then use Google Webmaster Tool and Disavow all links.

devandkumar11, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  3. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    There were lots of rumours about the disavow tool. Many said it's not working at all.

Mr.Dog, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  4. devandkumar11

devandkumar11 Member

Best Answers:
    Disavow tool sometimes and works and sometime not. So you can not depend on it. If you have bad links, then contact to webmaster and ask to remove it.

devandkumar11, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  5. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contacting webmasters manually is a bit of a joke... quite hard.

Anyway, when uploading the new .txt file to the disavow section, I see the old one gets replaced. Not sure what effect it has.

I don't know how long it takes for Google to obtain the links from the disavow text file. I generally don't hurry uploading a new file on top.

Mr.Dog, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  6. SEOsince99

SEOsince99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let's be clear. Linkdetox is often confused with a link removal service but it is not. They only analyze links and suggest what links you should disavow or remove yourself. They are also extremely expensive as I am sure you noticed. Quite shocking really when you see link removal services that do everything offered by them and offer link removals as well.

Disavow as suggested will not help your rankings. I know because I had a few websites hit by Penguin that just recovered with this update and some that did not. The ones that didn't I only disavowed links. The ones that recovered all had link cleanup and bad backlinks removed.

I only use http://linkdelete.com for my link removals. After working with a few of the other vendors first I finally worked with them and have not looked back. They are the best priced and do the most thorough job. I am also pissed as I paid another service 5x what I did for them and they ended up outsourcing the work to linkdelete. That's another story though.

If your budget is tight then you could do it yourself but it takes many hours and a lot of boring work involved to do it correctly.

SEOsince99, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  7. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    What you are saying there is a paid service...

Mr.Dog, Oct 20, 2014 IP
  8. SEOsince99

SEOsince99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes there is a service for you if you need help with it. Just like everything else in the world.

SEOsince99, Oct 23, 2014 IP