1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Want to sell a tutoring blog with 2500 page views per month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by valentin68, Nov 29, 2012.

Hello. I want te sell my blog. The URL of the blog is students-homework.blogspot.com. It is a tutoring blog containing problems that college students has as their homework together with the answers. I started the blog in april 2012. The blog contains about 150 postings and has 1000 visitors/month with 2500-3000 page views per month. I had not implemented yet adsense on it or other ads, this is why the monthly revenue is 0. It have been valued by two different valuation websites at about 330-400 USD (one of them is http://bizinformation.com.my/). I am selling it here for 200 USD. If you consider the buy it now price too big, please make an offer you see fit. I am open to discussions.

valentin68, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  2. arsalanhyder

arsalanhyder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 1
    Sold already? Let me know if u have something similar

arsalanhyder, Oct 17, 2014 IP