1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 52 Nice Domains That Have High Domain Authority/Trust Flow

Discussion in 'Domains' started by David Spurlock, Mar 19, 2014.

EDIT** I have changed the listing from a package to individual domains. You can now order the domain you want individually. Domains are $25 each and, if you buy 4, you will get a 5th domain for free!
    I am selling the following 46 domains. Most domains are registered with GoDaddy.com but a few are registered with name.com as well. They all have website content but I only want to sell the domains. Domains are to be sold individually, for only $25 each! If you buy 4, you will get a 5th domain for free!!
    The domains are either exact match keywords, strong keyword match, one word domains, or short and brandable. They all have great Domain and Page Authority as well as Citation/Trust Flow which makes them very valuable from an SEO perspective.
    There are still several months remaining on the Domain registration also.
    Please state the name of the domain you want here and sold or just PM me with your order. I will update the thread as domains are sold.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    David Spurlock, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  2. Souleclipse

Souleclipse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    can you list down the PR,PA, TF for each of them

Souleclipse, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  3. David Spurlock

David Spurlock Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 5
    I have changed the auction. You can now opt to buy the domains individually. Only $25 each. There is a bulk special... buy 4 and get one free!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    David Spurlock, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  4. David Spurlock

David Spurlock Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 5
    The Page Authority of each site varies but is anywhere between 33 up to 43. The Citation Flow and Trust Flow of all domains is in the 19 - 26 range. There are two PR4 domains but I believe those are marked as being PR4. All the rest are currently PR0.

David Spurlock, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  5. Brad77

Brad77 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Brad77, Oct 16, 2014 IP