1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $150 for changing a few things on my web ASAP

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by GotOwned, Oct 15, 2014.

I have a temporary website, which we plan on launching this weekend. Its a company that sells flip flops, sandals etc(The text/information is not complete, so dont pay too much attention to that)...

1. I need few banners.
    -1 banner must be only from our brand name M*O*B*E*C without the * and our slogan is fashion, beauty and quality as you can see in the website (mudiw.com/parana) for that banner use only the photos starting with A.
    -Other banners can be without slogan and mixed pictures, please make at least 3 banners.
    //I added an example image of our banners in the office.
    Link to the images: mudiw.com/parana/images

2. I want a design or photo where it says "La moda cambia" and there are fish flip flops, that means "The fashion changes, and we change with it". Please select from the pictures

3. The part where it explains the theme, I want one of my sandals and some kind of feedback about my quality. An example is this http://dqbasmyouzti2.cloudfront.net/content/images/articles/3Dupont.jpg but better obviously, couldnt find a picture of what I had in mind.

I think those are the 3 important things that needs to be changed, but the website also needs small changes, maybe colors, any additional changes are welcome, im choosing only 1 winner, so do your best. And we are looking for designers as well, so you can also earn a long term business.

Looking to close this design asap, so please dont delay with the entries.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

B. Rgrds

GotOwned, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  2. GotOwned

GotOwned Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    CLOSED. Making separate contests for better results.

GotOwned, Oct 16, 2014 IP