1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

7Search, anyone used this?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Helge Sverre, Jul 14, 2014.

Hey, I am currently looking at 7search.com,
    The website looks shady as all fuck but their prices
    are excellent and it seems to be a legit company.

Have anyone ever used these guys before?

Helge Sverre, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  2. 7searchguys

7searchguys Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Helge,

Sorry to hear you are not a fan of the website design. Don't worry though, a redesign is coming soon :) Let me know if you have any questions about our service. I'm happy to help.

Best,
    Cleo
    7SearchGuys

7searchguys, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  3. Rob Montgomery

Rob Montgomery Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    7Search is good if your starting out in PPC because of the learning curve and its cheaper, from my experience the traffic from 7Search isnt good for squeeze pages it jsut doesnt convert well compared to Google or Bing. I heard things like gaming offers convert well there but yea its always best to try and test.

Rob Montgomery, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  4. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I gotta hand it to you guys, the keyword tool you've got is pretty awesome, although a bit buggy(It won't let me click to add keywords, i gotta copy paste).

Helge Sverre, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  5. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    I tried there service for Advertising and got great results and sales, will be looking back to them in near term and would suggest the 7Search to low minimum Bid amount to 2-3 cents from current 5 cents.

jazzyjmnote, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  6. 7searchguys

Best Answers:
    Hi Helge,

We appreciate the feedback. Please do feel free to reach out to me direct at if you have any other questions about our platform. I am happy to help.

Best,

Cleo
    7SearchGuys

7searchguys, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  7. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry but they cheated me out of $400 for no reason ... not a single reply and i think my account is disable now. They truly give you super high rate but what good about that if they don't pay .... I would not recommend it since i got ripped off

dungdenvn, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  8. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am using 7search, so far i am having a 40-70% ROI monthly from it. technically speaking you should know what you are doing, if you wanna use 7search , but the learning curve is not that hard. If anyone need help with it let me know i can offer some basic coaching session which will save you tons of money .

Max Singapore, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  9. michaelreyes

michaelreyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    7 Search is a lot tougher to convert than Bing Ads. I bid only on exact match keywords and I still have to pay $5 per lead, unlike Bing Ads which is 30 cents per lead. I only bid 6 cents per click!

michaelreyes, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  10. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Minimum Bid on 7Search is 5 Cents, how you pay $5 per Lead?

jazzyjmnote, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  11. michaelreyes

Best Answers:
    Because it takes 100 clicks to get 1 lead. That is how horrible the conversion rate is. On Bing Ads it only takes 4 clicks to get 1 lead. Also I bid 6 cents, since 5 cents and below get 0 traffic.

michaelreyes, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  12. Max Singapore

Best Answers:
    if you paying 100 click to get 1 lead, you are doing it wrongly, time for you to review the way you place your ads as well as the target keywords you are working on .

Max Singapore, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  13. michaelreyes

Best Answers:
    I am doing it wrong? I have exact match on all my keywords. The same keywords I use on Bing Ads which work perfectly. The only logical explanation is that 7 Search sends me 75% bot traffic.

michaelreyes, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  14. Max Singapore

Best Answers:
    you do not know what you are talkling and is base on guessing , while i agree that 7search traffic do not convert that well compare to others , my understanding is that you need to do your homework , plus seriously if you are on bing ads and have conversion, you should stick to bing and save your money , i am just a 7search user who is making money from it . so i am sure is not 75% Bot traffic like you said .

if there sending me Bot i would not had spend money on them i can get bot traffic for $5 easily that last me a month lol .

plus i am offering basic 7search improvement data at $50 a session 1 hour . skype me if anyone is interested cos i am sure i can save you tons of money. if you know my info .

Max Singapore, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  15. 7searchguys

Best Answers:
    We do not partner with, nor condone the presence of, "bot" traffic sources in our network, Michael. We do, however, offer many features, including Mobile Traffic Override and our Referrer ID Management System, which can help bring your cost per lead down significantly. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to learn more.

Best,

Cleo
    7SearchGuys

7searchguys, Oct 16, 2014 IP
  16. trafficfor10

trafficfor10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bot traffic...I'd avoid it.....I got a TON of chinese traffic despite targeting the US

trafficfor10, Oct 16, 2014 IP
  17. ragamsky

ragamsky Active Member

Best Answers:
    last time im using 7search, my ads running on website that using infolinks.com

ragamsky, Oct 16, 2014 IP
  18. Mazurian

Mazurian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i takes time to convert with 7search but you can get results with very cheap traffic if you are willing to learning curve. You should get familiar with their tools to get the most of it.

Mazurian, Nov 5, 2014 IP