1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [US Writer For Hire] Fortify Your Website ; Write Kindle Books ; Expand Your Brand

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sweetcrabhoney18, Oct 7, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi there , I hope you're doing well.

About Me:
    I've been a full time ghost writer for over 10 years. During this time I've written over 2 dozens books in niches ranging from bingo to selling on ebay.

I've also mastered the art of writing erotica and children's books for kindle publishing purposes.

I've written over 1000 articles and continue to write them daily for my own personal projects.

I am a college graduate from Southern California. Writing is my full time job.

Benefits of My Services :

I know all things fiction and I know all things non fiction. Research is a hobby of mine, so I do spend time making sure the end result is both accurate and entertaining.

Turn around time is important to me. I savor your time so I make sure that when you submit your order you do get it on the set deadline no matter what.

Because I'm not just a writer , I know what sales online and I know how to better your end product.

My prices reflect my skills , dedication and time. I'm not charging dirt cheap prices because I want to deliver amazing work that isn't rushed.

Samples of my goodies
    A lot of my projects actually hold NDA sadly. However below you can see some of my work you can grab from my PLR store. You can also see links to my many WSO products that have done amazingly.

http://perfectplrarticles.com/micro-niche-health-and-weight-loss-niche-ultra-plr-package-juicing/
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...dle-wso-how-write-amazing-childrens-book.html

Happy to provide more sample depending on niche you need written on.

Three Different Services

Articles
    Articles deliver so much for people. From traffic to understanding , both can be delivered after reading an article.

Prices

$2.50/100 words for basic keyword articles

$4/ 100 words for premium articles

Ghost Written Books
    Books build money for you in the long term. From short books to longer books. It all equals passive income. Let me help you get started created that passive income.

$2 /100 words for non fiction with 5000 word minimum

$3/100 words for fiction with 5000 word minimum

$4.50 /100 words for erotic fiction with 5000 word minimum

Blog Postings
    Blogs need content. I can create it for you.

$6 per posting directly to your blog. Minimum 7 postings per order.

Sample Special :
    I don't want you to feel like you must spend a fortune to see if my writing meets your standards so a sample is a must have.

$7 for a single 500 word article on one subject and one keyword to test my services.

Ready to buy? Email me directly at

I can't wait to turn my writing into loads of money for your business.

- Chimica

sweetcrabhoney18, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  2. IMMozie

IMMozie Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Chimica :)

I was quite impressed with your writing samples, even though they're not in the niches I am looking for. Your definitely something I would like to work with in the future.

I have sent you a email as well.

Cheers

Mozie

IMMozie, Oct 9, 2014 IP
    sweetcrabhoney18 likes this.
  3. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    Thank you Mozie! I look forward to working with you long term on a wide number of niches. Thank you again. :)

sweetcrabhoney18, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  4. IMMozie

IMMozie Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's my pleasure Chimica :)

I look forward to seeing the first batch of articles. Payment has been sent!

Mozie

IMMozie, Oct 10, 2014 IP
    sweetcrabhoney18 likes this.