1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Panda 4.1 are you affected?

Discussion in 'Google' started by chinesegirl07, Oct 4, 2014.

1. tornado!

tornado! Active Member

Best Answers:
    KylieSweet, I'm not sure if you are using a Mayan calendar or what, but the post about Panda occured on 9/25/2014 when Pierre Far said that the update would be done by the end of next week. The "end of next week" WAS Sunday 10/5. In case you don't know, today is 10/10 - Five days past "the end of next week."

I stand by my observation when I said that it looks like panda affected 0% of queries. This observation is based on 14 specialized ecommerce industries where big brands still dominate Google's search results and not even a minor shuffling was noticed. Unless you think you are more qualified to tell me what I see with my own eyes, I would suggest sticking to your own observations.

In general, Pierre Far's statement was completely inaccurate, to put it mildly, as it relates to the 14 ecommerce industries I closely follow. There have been no changes in the result sets, outside of the normal daily flux, and small websites still can't be found on page one (they can be more easily found on page 3+). Basically, everything Pierre Far said was a lie as it relates to these industries and many other people have witnessed the same.

tornado!, Oct 10, 2014 IP
    Conran likes this.
  2. Conran

Conran Active Member

Best Answers:
    And I can quote other professional sources saying that they are seeing evidence that it is still rolling out, with insiders confirming this.
    Lets also not forget that when Google talks about timeframes, it's talking about the USA, updates usually take longer to roll out around the world.

I'm quoting sources, giving information I have found on other sites. There are several saying that they have information telling them this is still rolling out. Deal with it, or don't.

So you believe that Google is infallible.

Defending Google like a cheer-leading Evangelical is not going to get you better rankings. :D

Conran, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  3. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just build a new site and not yet affected to me.

anhbloginc, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mayan calendar has nothing to do with our discussion and don't include those things that are not related :)

"This observation is based on 14 specialized ecommerce industries where big brands still dominate Google's search results and not even a minor shuffling was noticed."

It is based on your observation on particular websites and what I'm pointing for is the "general effect" of this important update that you have said in your past post that there is "0% effect in queries" - I want to clear that this is my point which is our topic, don't give me other concerns that are not much related. You only misleading leading the main topic here. :(

KylieSweet, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  5. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes,Even I was affected by Google Penguin 4.1 update

Card, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  6. Jaden Alvin

Jaden Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Because follow the guidelines and prefer only white hat SEO techniques, so my sites are still not affected by any Google Update. ;)

Jaden Alvin, Oct 15, 2014 IP