1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where are you getting most traffic from for your website?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by manishak2001, Oct 8, 2014.

I am getting mostly organic traffic. I tried PPC, but that was expensive! Pinterest is not responsive. Please share.

manishak2001, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  2. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try adwords and set a maximium limit for per click, example: $0,02, so you can manage your budget more easier. Another ways is using youtube to drive traffic to your website, building a list or run facebook ads campaign for social enteraction on your official fanpage.

thuthuatwordpress, Oct 9, 2014 IP
  3. Jigney

Jigney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi manishak2001,

Organic traffic is the best traffic and there is a huge opportunity of getting traffic. To increase more traffic to your site, you need to create a good website with unique informative content for your visitors. If your site is good, you will definitely get good traffic. So Organic traffic is one of the best and Free source of traffic which you will not get from any other sources.

No doubt there are so many other options for good and relevant traffic, though you feel it costly but actually they are not costly if you consider business point of view. AdWords, Google remarketing, Google product listing are good as they can carry most relevant traffic for your business with short span of time.

Even social media is also good for branding of your products and if you promote your products in facebook, twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, I think there are good chances to increase your brand products visibility on net. So you should also put enough weightage to your social media promotion portfolio.

Jigney, Oct 9, 2014 IP
  4. Siservices

Siservices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why you want to focus on who is getting traffic from where. Different people will say different things. Its you only who have to analyze your market, see what will work for your business best.

Siservices, Oct 9, 2014 IP
  5. manishak2001

manishak2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's not a very helpful answer! I am looking for different opinions here.

manishak2001, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  6. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am getting most traffic from referral sources, then direct traffic and the last organic traffic. As I am doing Off-page seo, due to this referral traffic is increasing but my target is to increase organic traffic.

Kristina Roy, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    StumbleUpon is perfect for traffic! Especially if you share something JUICY and interesting! Don't forget also Facebook, Twitter, G+, just don't spam! :)

patco, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  8. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    For me it's in this order:
    1) Organic (nearly half of all traffic)
    2) Referral
    3) Direct

Jim4767, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  9. trafficfor10

trafficfor10 Peon

Best Answers: