1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Wire Transfer Payments Guidance Required

Discussion in 'Payments' started by galipellisatyanarayana, Jun 14, 2014.

Dear Members,

I found a link to "Add new payment form" in my adsense account. In that there is field call SWIFT-BIC. Is it required to give the code or IFSC code is enough?

If the SWIFT-BIC code is required, my branch has no swift code. But the main branch has the same. Shall I give the Swift code of main branch and IFSC code of my account which is in another branch.

For ex: I have SBI account. SBI from xxxx area. But while searching in internet, this xxxx area has no SWIFT code. SBI main branch has the SWIFT code. Shall I give the main branch Swift Code and IFSC code from my branch.

Is it acceptable? Please give me guidance for to proceed to the next step.

Thanks in advance for your valuable reply.

galipellisatyanarayana, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  2. rgblogs

rgblogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you have to give SWIFT Code for wire payments.

All branched do not have swift code. Only main branches have. You have to give SWIFT code for your main branch only.

rgblogs, Jun 21, 2014 IP
  3. Alisha Jhonson

Alisha Jhonson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SWIFT code are mostly used when transferring money between banks, especially for international wire transfersor telegraphic transfer (“TT”). So I think it will be there for your branch it international fund transaction is applicable.

Alisha Jhonson, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  4. theonkar10

theonkar10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.ifscswiftcodes.com/Bank-SWIFT-Codes/india/State-Bank-of-India-(SBI)-SWIFT-Code.htm will be help ful to find swift codes

theonkar10, Oct 10, 2014 IP