1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much do you spend in google adwords?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by nocser, Oct 5, 2014.

I am new to Adwords. I started use adwords 3 weeks ago and spend so far $100 with no result. Wish to know normally how much you spend in adwords in order to have result?

nocser, Oct 5, 2014 IP
  2. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, on Google Adwords it isn't how much you spend but what your results are. From my experience you need a high ticket product to have any real success with Google Adwords. I used to do Adwords marketing for a high end watch company and we were spending $20,000 per month on Google Adwords, but the watches were super expensive and we were bringing in $250,000 in sales per month. On the other hand I have tried selling $20 items on Google Adwords and couldn't make a profit. I have had more success over on Bing for the lower priced products.

George Peirson, Oct 7, 2014 IP
    newbie191 likes this.
  3. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are getting more and more expensive on adwords. You need a good profit margin for most keywords to make it work.

www_HypeFree_com, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  4. nocser

nocser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    George thank you for your valuable information. I think I learned something today.

HypeFree, I guess Web Hosting business not within the "good profit margin" category :)

nocser, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  5. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    No webhosting is high profit margin but i'm no longer selling it I sold that entire business a few years ago.

www_HypeFree_com, Oct 8, 2014 IP