1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Planning for Reseller Web Hosting - Need Suggestions

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by hammadfaisal007, Nov 8, 2012.

1. sasanga

sasanga Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can always recommend ResellersPanel and that is My favorite one. They office this program for free.Clients get access to hepsia control panel from this free reseller offers.If needed you may try CPanel reseller program for some cost.But I recommend free option and it is very user friendly and profitable. They offers 1 year billing cycles for all their hostings.Only drawback is that.But this is one of the perfect re-seller program comparing to others.You may can decide your profit.Its up to you. After 30 days money back period you can request payment via paypal, check and wire transfer. Also Their support is excellent and provide most off the solution withing 15min. More Details - www.srihit.net/p/reseller-affiliate.html

sasanga, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  2. dedideals

dedideals Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure they have good reviews.

Don't pay up front and avoid 'unlimited' really do!

dedideals, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  3. sasanga

sasanga Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unlimited provides Bandwidth and Storage. But in all hosting programs they hides true factor Which is "CPU". I have bad experience with most of the hosting provides. When the site traffic increase they suspended account and telling high CPU usage. In ResellersPanel shared hosting programs we can see and monitor the CPU limits and utilization from the control panel.But most of the other shared hosting companies hides this from the customer and ask to upgrade hosting to VPS or Dedicated hosting. But from ResellersPanel customer can only increase CPU threshold for less cost.CPU utilization defer from Static sites(Mostly less) to Dynamic Sites(Mostly high with lot of users).

sasanga, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  4. RonBrown

RonBrown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has no-one noticed this thread is almost 2 years old? The OP would have made their decision now. It's just dumb to re-open a thread like this.

RonBrown, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  5. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    What everyone is saying is that if it is too good to be true then it most likely isn't true. Two items are important before you order a hosting plan. One is read the TOS. Once the details are clear to you then you may or may not want to proceed. Additionally, contact customer service and have them answer your questions. This allows you to know exactly what type of plan you are getting and allows you to assess the type of service you will receive moving forward.

JPC-Sabrina, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  6. Andy Lippis

Andy Lippis Member

Best Answers:
    why are you guys still commenting on this, its 2 years old. go spam some newer thread.

Andy Lippis, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  7. dragonknight

dragonknight Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all if you want to start a web hosting company, you want to get it out of your head that web hosting is going to make you rich. Because its not. Web hosting is going to make you poor as hell and you are going work twice as much for very little reward. Its going to be emotionally draining and it will cosume your time to nothing. Web hosting is a saturated market and the only way you are going to survive is if you have some sort of niche.

Now if you work hard and are good to your clients then it can be a rewarding business. Trust me I have been doing this for over 5 years and I am now just breaking even. If you are starting a web hosting business like your self, then I would recommend going small and growing from there.

If I were you then I would go with mddhosting. They offer good reseller plans and have great features like, whmcs for free and have an amazing team to back you up.

The reason why I choose reseller over vps is you need to concentrate on building your business and not so much on configing servers, and trying to manage everything. You need to build a brand and earn trust from your clients. If you are serious about starting this business and want to do it right, then head over to webhostingtalk and learn as much as you can.

dragonknight, Oct 10, 2014 IP