1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying i need an seo guy that can remove google penalty

Discussion in 'Services' started by jaymandk, Aug 26, 2014.

hi all...

i have an adult forum, and ill think i got penalyzed by google, i did loose some traffic, i need an seo guy that is cheap and can get the job done removing my penalty, and get me my traffic back......

catch me at skype:radiomandenkj

jay

jaymandk, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  2. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey @Jaymandk
    Before you hire anyone be sure that you and him/her will follow this steps to recover your website.

1. Be sure to check out webmaster tool for any message. There you will see if they warned for any unnatural backlinks activity. Being adult website probably you done some nasty work.
    2. Start checking all backlinks and save them into a xls file.. One by one. This you will see how good the SEO was done. Analyze the metrics. Content, social sharing, site link structure. Do it like a PRO.
    3. Start disavow them.
    4. Wait 1-2 updates to recover the lost traffic which can be 1-2 (6-12 months)
    5. Meanwhile don't stop the good work (creating good content - sharing etc). At least don't allow spam on the forum.
    6. Similar when you got de-indexed - this is the case when you violated Google policy. Either you can lose all traffic or partial traffic. Depends.
    7. Don't stop the work if you want to recover! Reinvent the wheel if you can.

Hope you will find someone who can help you out.
    Sincerely,
    Matt:)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    Matei Gavriluta, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  3. vistha82

vistha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    PM sent and looking forward to work with you