1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best type of Business to create Growing Income?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SpaceKid, Sep 18, 2014.

What would you guys reccomend? Affiliate marketing? PPC/CPA? Webhost reselling?
    I'm trying to get into a good business. I've got a few hundred dollars to put down, And I won't need it back immediately, But I want to be able to create a steady income that has room for growth. No, I'm not looking for some "get rich quick scheme". Do you guys have any tips or criticism? First post on this forum by the way. I believe I've used proper etiquette, but please let me know (respectfully, calmly) If I've done something wrong In posting this. Thanks guys!

SpaceKid, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  2. theyd

theyd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello SpaceKid.
    Welcome in IM. You're in the right place.
    You can build a real business. You just have to implement a good strategy.
    Here is one i suggest(shortly); i'm personnaly implementing and that works for me.
    -Create good content
    -generate traffic
    -build a list
    -build relationship with your list
    -Promote, sell product
    -reinvest a part and scale your earnings...

PS: there is good money to be made in IM. Once you choose a plan, focus and you'll see rewards.

Welcome again and good luck my brother.

theyd, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  3. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Select a niche > Create a website or mobile app > Perform SEO / Marketing > Place Ads > Make passive monthly income > Sell it for x20 Price and then repeat the cycle again with 4 sites or apps ;)

MujtabaK, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  4. SpaceKid

SpaceKid Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, thanks for the response. That sounds like a legitimate plan! But I'm a little confused as to what you mean by "build a list" what is a list?
    a list of clients? And I assume when you say "IM" you are talking about Internet Marketing? Sorry If these are stupid questions.

SpaceKid, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  5. theyd

theyd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi again SpaceKid
    Yes, that's right. It's just a list of clients.
    But before, you need good content. People will become member of your list because of the content, because they feel you can help them.
    Once they become your list member, you'll be able to promote product by mail...
    But, don't burn step, you must chose a niche first.
    Have you chosen?

P.S please, don't be sorry again. Feel free to ask any question. People are very cool here and will gladly help you.

theyd, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  6. edwinpineda

edwinpineda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The fastest way to make money online is to purchased a reliable source/training about it. If you are going to learn all the things you need to know all by yourself it will take time like 1 month or maybe 3 mos or more to see ROI in your investment.

Read/research-->>learn-->>apply

edwinpineda, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  7. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    I have to say in the most respectfully & calmly way possible that you are entering a Dog eats dog world. It is far more risky than having a regular 9 to 5 job. It's risky in wasting years and earning next to nothing and practically giving away money. For example: if you look into the site selling area you don't need to be a pro to notice that more than 75% of the clowns selling sites are selling junk and trying to run away with the cash. The reason doing what you are trying to do is very popular is because the bar on how much you possibly can earn is much higher than a 9 to 5 job and the hours are less.

1. You could do what the other has suggested. Research into affiliates and if you see a bunch of people that say they earn a lot ignore that. Research into all of the other revenue sources and how they work. Also research on what you need to get that revenue (traffic) then what you need to get traffic, and so fourth.

My constructive criticism
    2. you could end up like me or worse. I started from the bottom. 03cents a day but in two years I learned a lot and that turned into .30 a day, but I could get that on any new site I bought. Then I learned more and that turned into dollars. Fast forward like 6yrs and I was earning a full time wage while working about 1hr a day. It was great. I was doing the right moves because for the last 8 months my income was getting around 30% each month. A 30% increase from a few thousand that keeps going 30% each month is no joke.
    One day BANG, the door shut. I was penalized by the google penguin update and had wasted all of that time for nothing. Sure, in the past year I've been able to slowly regain my revenue but it's been over 10yrs of working and I'm only in the few hundreds per month.
    You don't want to be like me and most people don't even come close to it. Most people can't get to $100 a month.

I have friends who pulled serious coin. Over $10K a month and stable for years. The market ended and they earned nothing. The internet constantly changes trends.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    DinoJRG, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  8. SpaceKid

SpaceKid Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I think I've decided to creeaste a blog about transhumanism. thanks for the advice man. It seems to me that this niche is a good starter niche for me, just to test some ideas because
    It's not a very competative niche. Any thoughts on it?

SpaceKid, Sep 20, 2014 IP
  9. Robbie Bobbie

Robbie Bobbie Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you have a really good service to offer... Or a really good brand... It's best to learn how to drive traffic. Everyone wants traffic. Traffic is King!

So many people with so many ideas... And it all comes back to... Where is the traffic gonna come from?

Robbie Bobbie, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  10. Hugh Varange

Hugh Varange Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree re. traffic. That, to me, is the ONLY problem really; everything else is secondary. Traffic can be monetized.

Hugh Varange, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  11. manishak2001

manishak2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways to earn money online is to create affiliate websites. After creating a website you have to add great content apart from adding good "about us, privacy policy, disclaimer" pages. Any website takes time to generate traffic. As for list building, it doesn't happen overnight. You really need a lot of patience and time for that. Traffic is a huge problem with many list websites. Generating targeted traffic is the key for which you again need to spend time to share your links around the web at relevant websites.

manishak2001, Oct 6, 2014 IP