1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bing Ads Question

Discussion in 'Bing' started by kb24, Oct 4, 2014.

I have a question with bing ads. In selecting keywords is it already "set" in terms of how much you have to pay per click? Or can you lower the bid?

For example the keyword Make money online is 1.00 now what Im saying is you can't lower the bid its already set..or can you?

I would like to start to get into paid traffic..

I also want to add I don't want to deal with google anymore with all its updates.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    kb24, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  2. Hugh Varange

Hugh Varange Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, maybe you should take the time to inform yourself about the general background of bidding for PPC ads. It's much the same on all search engines. Youtube is your friend here.

Hugh Varange, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  3. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone else? I am also looking at media buys. I don't know if I should start with PPC or media buys.

kb24, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  4. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bing ads is also based on the quality score, It means the system would compare the relevent content from the landing between competitors, so try to optimize the onpage and user experience on site, add more media to keep the audience more engaring such as video, case studies, infographic or direct online support,...
    The bid may reduce on total CTR click as well. Try to split test to find out which copy content has highest CTR rate.

thuthuatwordpress, Oct 12, 2014 IP