1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello friends. i need little help in apointment booking system.

Discussion in 'PHP' started by satyajit.sadhukhan, Oct 3, 2014.

i want to develop a apointment booking system. but not able to create right database structer.
    please help me with a database schema.
    this project will be in php, so it would be very good if you tell me how to show avalible apointment time in a calender.

sorry if i ask noncence type question, but i really need help. :(

satyajit.sadhukhan, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You are going to need a large number of tables, it's not practical to detail what the structure should be here.

First up, have a look at the systems that already exist and either go through them and their databases so that you understand what they've done and why. If you can't get access because the system is proprietary you should be able to still see some screen shots or maybe a demo which will give you an idea of the type of data being collected.

Then you need to look at what you want your system to do. What can you leave out? What needs to be added in?
    Are you going to use a base system like WordPress or Joomla to handle user management or do you need to build in all that security/user stuff?

Once you've got your business plan drawn up you'll have a better idea about data collection and competitors etc.

sarahk, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  3. Anveto

Anveto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anveto, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  4. satyajit.sadhukhan

satyajit.sadhukhan Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you bro

satyajit.sadhukhan, Oct 4, 2014 IP