1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Windows 10

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by webmastersb, Oct 1, 2014.

It's Windows 10
    Please share your opinions

[​IMG]

http://live.theverge.com/microsoft-windows-9-event-live-blog/

webmastersb, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  2. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I have to say I have a Macbookpro with 8gig SSD ram and hasn't crashed once for years and windows on the mac runs faster then windows on windows. But one thing I like abut my little windows 8 laptop is the touch screen. And 8 is way way way better then the old ones. So I think 10 in detachable tablet/laptop is something that can beat Mac, so lets see

PS: NOTE TO APPLE: Get a powerfook with a detachable touch screen or at last so i can flip it 360 degrees and use as heavy tablet (In full apple not Ios). Just something you should do but I think you will not so anyway Apply that's my 2 cents if you care.

Dan

www_HypeFree_com, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  3. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sugavanas, Oct 2, 2014 IP
  4. JackyS

JackyS Member

Best Answers:
    I recently installed the preview of Windows 10, and I must say that this is the Windows 7 elite edition.
    I really enjoy this one, and it is gonna be very smooth for Windows 7 users to jump to this, compared to Windows 8.

JackyS, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  5. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    bringing startbar back = best thing they could do! :)

i will probably give it few months and upgrade.. i missed out the windows 8 hype (not a fan of that) but 10 sounds and looks like they have listened to what people want :)

Fiverscripts, Oct 3, 2014 IP
    pupul likes this.
  6. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    10 looks great, But i have no reason to change from windows 8 to windows 10. I didn't see any performance improvement in 10. It's slow launching up any windows app store apps. It could be a bug. It takes 5-10 secs. And there isn't much changes.

So if windows 10 final release is the same, i won't waste my money buying it :p I just bought windows 8 genuine after using it for over 2 years

Sugavanas, Oct 3, 2014 IP
    pupul likes this.
  7. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I love Windows 8.1 now. Will wait & see if Windows 10 works with my Core i3 laptop.
    Anyway I'm gonna buy new laptop, but not in a hurry. I'll wait for Core M + Windows 10. Also consider SSD as must in my next laptop or 2in1.
    This new start menu looks good.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
    pupul, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  8. Volact

Volact Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't like the issue I had when upgrading 8 to 8.1 on a dual-booted computer. Everything was working fine until the upgrade, and I figured out later 8.1 was trying to overwrite the Windows Vista files. I was able to get Vista repaired, but Windows 8/8.1 was a different story. Looking forward to these updates, though.

It finally looks like Windows is listening to what people want! Thanks for sharing :)

Volact, Oct 5, 2014 IP