1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How should i start to create a website?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Sanjay Bagdi, Sep 30, 2014.

Guys please help me, actually i have to make a website for my work, What should i do to make it? & from where should i start?

Sanjay Bagdi, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  2. HuggyStudios

HuggyStudios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Type in Google: "How to make a website". Actually you are going to want to use a pre built solution like WordPress. So in that case type in Google: "How to install WordPress".

HuggyStudios, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  3. usemyteam

usemyteam Member

Best Answers:
    You can Google it. You can also hire someone to do the website for you. If you want to learn on your own, it may take time.

usemyteam, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  4. James Christy

James Christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to echo the voice from above. "If you want to learn on your own, it may take time."
    Of course, this depends on what type of website you want to create. If you want to create a static website, you could probably make a simple website in a day or two if you put some time in it. If you do not have any web design experience, one option that you could do is get a balsamiq account and make a design of a website and outsource that design to Web Design developer in China or India.

James Christy, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  5. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:
    Can we also make a website on wordpress? because i just use wordpress for creating a blog only.

yes you are right i can hire anyone for my website. but i want to learn, how to create website? I know it will take more time, but i have to.

How is static website? is it seo friendly website? & how can i make it in a day? will you please tell me the way? what i have to download to start to create site?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    Sanjay Bagdi, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  6. junedc

junedc Active Member

Best Answers:
    why do you need to reinvent the wheel, wordpress is a good choice see some tutorial here http://wordpressinaction.com

junedc, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  7. usemyteam

usemyteam Member

Best Answers:
    You can start now with CodeAcademy, W3Schools and read a lot in the net.

usemyteam, Oct 1, 2014 IP