1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get Domian Authority on fresh Webiste

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by johnsam6, Sep 23, 2014.

I have created a new Article Submission website, its all things are fresh including domain name. So i want to increase domain authority please experts let me know how many months take to get Domain authority so that i can apply in Google Adsence, If Some One have enough knowledge about Services Like Adsence so Kindly share your Views

johnsam6, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  2. jopsons

jopsons Active Member

Best Answers:
    Domain authority based on how many link backs you have from high authority sites. If you can increase number of back links from high authority sites, you can get authority quickly. Weekly once it will be updated. You may check the more details at moz learn/seo/domain-authority section.

Adsense is different, nowadays its very difficult to get adsense account, its not depend on domain authority, its depends on quality of website, you must follow google guidelines. If you are getting good number of hits, you can apply & read the guidelines, you may get some idea.

jopsons, Sep 26, 2014 IP
    Popularity Rank likes this.
  3. Kay Rae

Kay Rae Member

Best Answers:
    Start work social bookmarking and social media channels after to build up your authority fast.

Kay Rae, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  4. johnsam6

johnsam6 Member

Best Answers:

If i,ll do daily content post on this site its will help to increase DA?

johnsam6, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  5. Seousa4you

Seousa4you Banned

Best Answers:
    You will need quality relevant content, and quality backlinks...I mean continually refreshed content of your page.
    For professional content writing and high PR links get in touch with us.

Seousa4you, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  6. Seo Power

Seo Power Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Domain authority, if you are referring to one of Moz's link evaluation metrics, is a number assigned to every domain in Moz's database that reflects their subjective estimate of how authoritative any given domain is in search engines, especially Google.

To get or increase your site's domain authority, all you need do is get lots of backlinks from good sources. Start with a few per day and build them consistently over the course of 2 months. If you've done everything right, your site should have a domain authority of 40+ at the end of the 2 months period.

You don't need domain authority to apply for an Adsense account.
    Wait until your site has at least 10 pages of quality content and some traffic. Then sign up for an account.

Seo Power, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  7. Siservices

Siservices Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just have to build quality backlinks and such links come from authoritative sites. Once you start getting links from high value websites, your authority will increase. Also, its an article submission website so thoroughly review the content that people submit, if the content is not upto the guidelines then straight away reject it.

Siservices, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  8. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Authority is calculated according to the QUALITY of the backlinks you have. If the websites have HIGH AUTHORITY, then you would also gain a lot.. I am not sure if you would be able to do this for free and reach it quick... :(

patco, Oct 1, 2014 IP