1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Designer(s) for 20+ Company Logos - Earn up to $150!

Discussion in 'Design' started by CannabisSEO, Sep 8, 2014.

I am putting together several different graphic packs to sell on my logo website. I am wanting each designer that is selected to come up with 20+ company logos that I will have the full and exclusive rights to. To see an example of what I am looking for these logos and more information please see below;[​IMG]

Requirements:
    - All of the logos created for this MUST be 100% unique!!! They cannot be from any other sources, clip art etc. They must be 100% unique designs or they WILL NOT be accepted.
    - All logos must be in .psd format so they can be easily edited
    - All logos must be 300(width) x 150(length)
    - All logos must contain the text, "Editable Logos .com" for the Logo company name, and "Your Company Motto Goes Here" for the tagline below it.

**Please PM examples of your work and if I like them I will accept you for the job and you can get started immediately with the 20+ logos. I am paying $6 per logo and each designer can do 20-25 logos each. So you can earn $120-$150 for the 20-25 logos. Payment will be made via Paypal after approval and completion.

Any questions please feel free to ask and I will be glad to help. If any designer does a great job with this I will have a lot more work in the future available.

Thanks,
    Jordan

CannabisSEO, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  2. CannabisSEO

CannabisSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have already found a few designers for this job. We will be hiring 3 more designers for this project and then the thread will be closed.

Please PM logo samples and as soon as you are approved you can get started immediately. Please let me know if there are any further questions.

CannabisSEO, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  3. Joener

Joener Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Been hired for this and already sent 54 logos plus psd files.
    A Great person to work with.

Joener, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  4. Joener

Joener Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just want to say that we haven't been paid for 48 logos we have sent 3 weeks ago.
    I kept on sending this buyer a messages but hasn't answered for more than a week already.

Joener, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  5. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    This is why its a good idea to put a big watermark on the image and release the project files once you receive the payment. But I won't be supporting you in this case as OP is old and established member. If he doesn't responds to this, then..

Sugavanas, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  6. Joener

Joener Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He did paid before for the first 6 logos. the next 48 logos was sent along with its PSD file and never heard of him then. We did sent all the file for we trust him because he is an old and established member.

Joener, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  7. sheikmun

sheikmun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol being old and established doesnt mean a person is not prone to scam someone, you should still practice safe trade always this must be a lesson to you

sheikmun, Sep 29, 2014 IP
    Sugavanas likes this.