1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is so wrong with this site?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Jatelo2, Sep 21, 2014.

I started blogging on hubpage and applied for Adsense account and got approved then later disapproved after a 'review'.

I then applied for an account for my blog (http://www.topratedtips.com) of course after waiting for more than 6 month and it was rejected for 'insufficient content' after adding and waiting for some months, I resubmitted my application and it was rejected for 'site doesn't comply with Google policies'.

My question is, what is so amiss with this blog? What is not complying with Google Adsense Policies? l need to know before reapplying.

Thanks in advance for helping out.

Jatelo2, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is Google's polite way of telling you the site sucks.
    "Top rated" "Ten tips" sites tend to not be approved these days.
    Sites with health/medical advice need to have some "authoritativeness" --> you have none.
    There is nothing unique or compelling and the site adds no value to the web. Everything on the site is already on a zillion other sites.

Agent000, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Agent000, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd almost recommend a kind of "first rule of fight club is don't talk about fight club" approach to adsense.

I'd also recommend a bit of humility when writing your profile
    It may be true but it's a bit obnoxious.

don't forget to get someone to proof your work

sarahk, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  5. Active

Active Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your domain is about "Tips" so try to write latest unique tips & tutorials and then try again with GA.

Active, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  6. Jatelo2

Jatelo2 Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, I'm humbled.. these are honest reviews.. About uniqueness, I have seen sites running AdSense ads yet there is nothing remotely original on them.. Anyway, that shouldn't be an excuse..

Is there any hope for my blog? I mean, can I monetize it? If yes what do you suggest.. Thanks for being candid with me.. it is what I need..

Jatelo2, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  7. Jatelo2

Jatelo2 Member

Best Answers:
    Should I chose a niche and write on it.. or I can continue to give tips on various topics? What do you suggest? Thanks for your help this far and for more to come..

Jatelo2, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  8. Jatelo2

Jatelo2 Member

Best Answers:
    Changing the about me, embarked on revising all the blog posts, and will constantly ask others to read and rate my content.. I can't even begin to thank you.. sorry, I didn't know I the bio was annoying.. It will be changed you should visit the site if you have time..

Thanks

Jatelo2, Sep 29, 2014 IP