1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Personal stuff...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qwikad.com, Sep 26, 2014.

My brother tragically passed away a few months back. Early this week I lost my mom. The easiest and the hardest part is I am away. It's easier because I've been away from my family for a long time now, but it makes it harder too since I wasn't able to spend time with them while they were still alive. Cherish you loved ones folks, especially your parents and siblings, because tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone.

qwikad.com, Sep 26, 2014 IP
    jrbiz and sarahk like this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Really sorry to hear that. I have family living overseas and friends here with their family overseas too and through the tough bits the distance is truly felt.

sarahk, Sep 27, 2014 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is always difficult and more so when long distances are involved. My mom is about to turn 91 in October, so I realize that time with her is getting shorter and shorter (though her mom, my grandmother, lived to 106.) She and my brother are only 1 hour away, but we do not get together as often as we should.

jrbiz, Sep 27, 2014 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  4. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's tragic having two of your loved ones passing away in such a short time apart. My condolences to you and your family.

wwws, Sep 27, 2014 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  5. Kryex

Kryex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stay strong and make the most of time with those who are close to you.

Kryex, Sep 28, 2014 IP
  6. JetSeeker

JetSeeker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am told that once in a while and the sad thing is I get so caught up in other things that I forget to count my blessings in life. I am sorry for your loss. I hope and pray that you are given the strength to move on.

JetSeeker, Sep 28, 2014 IP
  7. James Adam

James Adam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    stay patient, This is a fact of life cause all that comes will definitely go ;)

James Adam, Oct 5, 2014 IP