1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kiev's Nazis, Fascists and Extremist are arresting kids and civilians for prisoner exchange.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Sep 25, 2014.

Those are Obama's guys (his newest puppets). How come that Obama ends up so many times supporting the bad guys?

... Under the watchful eyes of mediators from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the prisoners walked past one another to freedom.

Then the questions started to pop up. The pro-Russian separatists — who with the aid of the Russian Army routed the Ukrainians in battles in August, taking many captives — released men appearing to be actual prisoners of war.

The Ukrainians, however, widely understood to be lacking enough prisoners of their own to effect a one-for-one exchange, set free a motley group of men, women and teenagers wearing tracksuits or dirty jeans, and taken, they said, from jails as far away as Kiev.

Soon enough, many of them were objecting to anybody who would listen there on the highway that they had never fought for pro-Russian separatists, and in fact had no idea how they ended up in a prisoner exchange in eastern Ukraine.

“I am a civilian and I was included just to fill out the numbers,” Nikita Podikov, 17, said in an interview. Ukrainian soldiers arrested him in a town near the front lines two weeks ago as they pulled back during a retreat, he said.

Mr. Podikov said the authorities accused him of belonging to a gang of pro-Russian assassins working behind enemy lines, but never gave any proof. “I never fought, I never killed anybody,” he said.

“They arrested me, beat me for two days and then kept me for trading,” he said. On Sunday, he wound up in a prisoner swap of 27 men and one woman, only seven of whom were rebel fighters.

In interviews at their point of release and in a dormitory where former detainees are housed in Donetsk, a dozen men freed in exchanges over the weekend by the Ukrainian Army gave similar accounts............

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/world/europe/ukraine-prisoner-swaps-russian-separatists.html?_r=0

ST12, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  2. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    The constitution stops Obama from meddling in any fright country affair. He can trade and make friends but he can't influence and if he want to go to war he has to get a declaration of war from Congress that is designed by the founders so America's freedom (of it's citizens) is not in jeperty by to many wars the founders put that in the constitution. This is why they make America a republic NOT a democracy (most o the founders hated democracy).

www_HypeFree_com, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Someone should explain that to Mr. Obama.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...s-he-doesnt-need-their-vote-for-isis-campaign
    http://www.ibtimes.com/obama-tells-...al-his-strategy-defeat-dismantle-isis-1683650

To be fair to Obama, the US has been involved in many a military engagement since WWII without having declared war even once, but at least the previous presidents including Bush sought congressional approval for the use of force. Obama fancies himself to be a King.

Obamanation, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  4. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They did lie about the cause to war, I suppose Obama administration can lie to the congress for approval to war with another country. The constitution does allow the president to do without the approval of congress. It's called Executive Order.

wwws, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what you are getting at here, but my comment wasn't about lying to congress to get approval for war. It was about simply not even asking congress.

That aside, reading your comment, it seems you think that it is ok for Presidents to lie to congress to go to war, based on your belief that Bush did so. Is that correct?

Regarding executive orders and use of military force, they have nothing to do with each other. What you are thinking of is this.

Obamanation, Sep 29, 2014 IP