1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add sitemap in Ecommerce Website??

Discussion in 'SEO' started by vivek rawat, Sep 25, 2014.

I have a Online Shopping Shoes Store E commerce project that consists of 5,000 pages but don't know how to add sitemap for this site because after every 2,3 days new pages are added on it, and different free sitemap generators tools that are available in online market only available for 500 pages, so how can i generate sitemap for my dynamic ecommerce website

vivek rawat, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  2. Saif Rizvi

Saif Rizvi Member

Best Answers:
    Well each sitemap.xml can support maximum 50.000 URLs. So, If you have a website with more than 50 k Url, i think it would be better to create another sitemap in order to include all url's.

Another option you can opt is to define various categories in the sitemap like web design, web development, Mobile, etc etc according to your products needs. Suppose you have e-commerce site for mobile shopping then you can define the category in terms of headphone, charger, earphone etc. All the url's which include products headphone can automatically fall in respective category.

Saif Rizvi, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  3. vivek rawat

vivek rawat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But in eCommerce website new pages added day by day so in that case how can i adjust sitemap for new pages........

vivek rawat, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  4. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which ecommerce application have you used to build your website? Some of them have pretty neat SiteMap generation tools ;)

Rado_ch, Sep 25, 2014 IP