1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to invest in Forex - Live Experiment

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ЄxDeus™, Sep 20, 2014.

?

Did you find this experiment helpful and like me to update it?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
    First I would like to state I have zero background or experience in trading forex I have of course researched it. I wouldn’t trust myself to do anything on my own as such, however the potential profits and curiosity have got the better of me so I’ve decided to give it a go.

The Approach

The platform I will be using is etoro where you're able to copy the traders who actually know what they are doing or that’s the plan. The principle is rather simple you look for traders and you click copy and the system will then copy the trades on automatic investing your money when they invest there’s.

So I’ve invested my own money and selected my traders I have used a mix of both high risk and low risk traders and shared the equity between them, in essence all the traders are high risk let’s not lie to our self this is forex. The reason ive used a mix of “low risk” (1-2% equity per trade) and high risk (30%+ equity per sale) is to try and minimize any loss if one of the trades go sour. I would like to also state I’ve followed traders that conflict each other I’ve not put all my equity in one style of trader i hope that this will some what protect me.

Am I making money?

This is my chart (I will update the image weekly) so you can follow my progress the start date of this experiment was Thursday the 18th of September i will also leave any feedback in this thread:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can I invest with you / Will you help me invest?

Yes, I am happy to help you invest just send me a PM and I will help you i can even give you $50 free coupon. I would like to however state that Forex is extremely risky - even if you're following experienced traders this is a high risk experiment I am doing this for fun. Please only invest what you can afford to lose.
    All Trades are done on your account and of course I don’t charge any fee.

How did you pick a "good" trader?

Look for a trader that has around 10-30% growth. Who is making frequent trades, and has been active for at least a year. Make sure you check out the traders feed and open trades try to avoid traders who keep trades open for more then 4 days.

How much should i invest?

Only invest what you can afford to lose! I would invest at least $100 to start per trader you pick. If you use the link in my sig you will get $50 Free when you add $100 to your account (thats a extra trader to follow)

How much Profit do you think you will make?

I’m hoping to make around 10%-20% profit per month and NOT lose money that’s the plan any way! I have some high risk traders so the % might be better it could also kill any profit.

Disclaimer

The legal bit: Forex and CFD's are leveraged products that carry a high degree of risk to your capital it is possible to lose more than your initial investment. Leveraged trading may not be suitable for all investors, so please ensure you fully understand the risk involved and seek independent advice if necessary.

About the Free $50

Please note if you sign up with the link in my sig for the free $50 it does not apply to the following countries Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, China, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Kenya, Rwanda, Nigeria and USA. The coupon only works once you add $100 to your account, and you cant have already signed up for the platform before using the link. Your total balance after will be $150. IF you would like to copy the trades i make then send me a PM and i will send you my profile so you can copy.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    ЄxDeus™, Sep 20, 2014 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like just an excuse to get someone to sign up to collect an affiliate spiff.... I see no info of value here... All you want is someone to sign up with your link lol

NetStar, Sep 23, 2014 IP
    newbie191 likes this.
  3. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would you rather i didnt offer the $50 free and let people sign up without it? As for information the clue is in the title: Live Experiment you will notice i have 3 images in the above post of which one is been used, clearly the other two are for more information. The conclusion, results and analysis would come later like in any experment... Also i've stated above how to pick good traders which i learned from experience you will notice a drop in my chart this is due to ME rushing in and not following the step i give above. Oh and ive also allowed members to see my portfolio im not taking any fee and the advice would yeild the same level of profits as im doing.

Lets take a look at what im offering:

- link to a portfolio so you can see what trades i make
    - No fee or commission
    - Updated results and findings weekly
    - My experinces with ups and downs

If you dont have the brain power to use your own analysis of the content at hand then yes the information is useless, but other sites will charge you for tips / charts.

ЄxDeus™, Sep 24, 2014 IP