1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

any one suggest me how insurase traffic for my website carrelocationservices.delhi-ncr.org

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by ITech Troubleshooter, Sep 23, 2014.

any one suggest me step by step how increase traffic for my website http://carrelocationservices.delhi-ncr.org

ITech Troubleshooter, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  2. YoGem

YoGem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well.. first of all, the TLD you are using is a pagerank 0 website, with almost no visitors, it has 10 indexed pages so the odds of you getting visitors from that are minimum. You have over 310,000 competitor's websites out there that are ranking organically and 267 companies that ranks locally.

I don't know if that website is your only source of advertisement but if you are serious about advertisement the steps are the following ones:
    1) Create a decent websites and optimize contents (yes, not just one landing page) for the keyword "ca relocation new delhi";
    2) Create a Google+ Local Profile;
    3) Submit your company on Global Local Directories.

Note: I am a SEO pro, I have more than 1m clients satisfied with what I say. I am not willing to work for you but I am here to give you premium advices, best of all... FREE of charge!

YoGem, Sep 23, 2014 IP