1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting payed for placed news item(s)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by siko32, Sep 23, 2014.

I have a pretty popular internation (English) website with 400000+ uniques per month and someone is interested to buy a news placement for his business. This is the first time I am actually interested in doing so as the advertiser fits my content (PC games related). However I have no idea how I should calculate the pricing for such and have no idea if there are some "standards", so I was hoping some of you may have some advice.

My website has daily fresh (many) news items so I would say I would make it so his paid news item position would stick, otherwise its on page 2 of the news within a few hours.
    Impressions on this news area would be 1mln+ per month.

I really have no idea and I dont want to give a way to cheap or a way to expensive price as neither would be benefit either party. So any suggestions or tips on how to calculate the price for this kind of placement would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

siko32, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  2. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry but I'm not clear what niche, type etc... to even try to quote we need more detail.

www_HypeFree_com, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  3. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ЄxDeus™, Sep 23, 2014 IP