1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Responsive Web Development | PSD to HTML5/CSS3 using Bootstrap 3 | Starting @ $12

Discussion in 'Programming' started by greenghost, Sep 11, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Do you have a PSD for your website? Needs to be converted your design to high quality HTML5 + CSS3 coded along with JavaScript using Bootstrap?
    I am here to serve for your Front-End Development Service.

You have to provide the PSD, your existing non-responsive HTML files, or any high resolution template image and you will get fully responsive HTML5 and CSS3 website so your content will always look good on any screen size.

Our PSD Conversion Service includes:
    • 100% Human Coded, W3C Validated, and Table-less layout
    • Compatible to all major Mobile and Tablet devices
    • Cross Browser Compatibility [All major browsers and IE 8+]
    • Well-Structured & Pixel-Perfect Hand Coded Markup
    • Using of Latest version of Bootstrap as CSS framework
    • SEO Optimized Code
    • Lastly, unlimited revisions/fixes until you are satisfied with my work

Price: Starting at $12 per PSD, PM me with your PSD/image for more details and turn around time.

Portfolio: Please visit my Personal Website to see some of my work

Why you should have Responsive Website?
    The main advantage, responsive website can be accessible on any sort of device such as desktop pc, tablet and mobile phones. It also increases the visitors to your website. Convert psd to responsive website is good for SEO purpose as well.

Who we are?

We are expert Front-End Web Development team, providing top-notch service from web design and branding to front-end and back-end development with more than 4+ years of experience in Web Design and WordPress Development.

Payment Method: We accept Paypal, Skrill, Payza, and neteller.

Email: mail[at]dewanrakib.com
    Contact Form: Click Here

NOTE:
    • The price mentioned is for single PSD file. We also can complete your full website with full functionality. Lets discuss if you are interested.
    • Service rate depend on the design, number of pages, and the wire frame of the site, Please PM me before your place your order to know the details and turn around time.
    • Other functions like slider, drop down menu, jQuery effects, or any complex stuff need extra payment

greenghost, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  2. leftwheel

leftwheel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi!

I need a css coder to finish a wordpress design. It has all been done except for the css of the content part.

It's is not much. Just replacing the borderlines and make the background of the content part partly transparent.

This is the website:

fantasia.rockparadise.info

and this is the how it is suppose to look like. It is not much just a little work on the content part.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/proxy/Zjl03hsYz9oFL/v2NZHJ99oaKGyWxbcuMOHE7bEWeBtg/image.png

I have a budget of 10 $ for this. Do you think you can do that?

leftwheel, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  3. greenghost

greenghost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    greenghost, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  4. Sn@Ke

Sn@Ke Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent a PM to greenghost over a week ago, still no reply.
    Gone elsewhere.

Sn@Ke, Sep 21, 2014 IP