1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How and where to build links ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by geekchiheb, Aug 4, 2014.

Hello Every one

i need best (blogs, forums,.....) to build links to my Site.For example i've blog to promote amazone or ebay prosucts, and contain some post in the same Domain (Nitch).

Where to build links and get PR haight quality ?
    Please Help Me !!

geekchiheb, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  2. rashidmoney

rashidmoney Member

Best Answers:
    Hi geekchiheb,

Try not to build backlinks from blog comments neither fourms, the best ways are, make a post on ezinearticles or web2.0 websites like (wordpress, blogger, wikipedia, etc..) and from web directories, the more you diversify your backlinks the better, its just try to build your backlinks in a pyramidic way which means to make very powerful backlinks in the first tier and then less powerful backlinks (comments on blogs and forums) as a second tier and then massive spam links in the third tier.

Notice that this way still works in 2014 ...

Here is a link to pyramid backlinks guide. http://money-mindset.net/building-link-pyramids-that-work-in-2014-blueprint/

I hope my answer will help you!;)

rashidmoney, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  3. geekchiheb

geekchiheb Member

Best Answers:
    geekchiheb, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  4. MoneyWrite

MoneyWrite Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure I understand how blog commenting or Wikipedia will help as they are nofollow.

I suspect that there are some traffic advantages, although you need to choose carefully.

MoneyWrite, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  5. Ferzy

Ferzy Member

Best Answers:
    Quality web 2.0 are one of the easiest link building methods to start with, as everything is still in your control (you don't need a third party approval to build them), but you can still make of high enough quality to pass link juice. Other than that, graduate to guest posting, blogger outreach,etc.. if you are able to deliver high quality content in your niche.

Ferzy, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  6. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    enous, Aug 7, 2014 IP
    quiz likes this.
  7. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great list Enous, might try some of those.

quiz, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  8. mk810

mk810 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way is to build your own private blog network, or rent links on someone else's. If set up correctly, there is no footprint and plenty of link juice. PM me for more info

mk810, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  9. IFTISEO

IFTISEO Member

Best Answers:
    Wiki helps a lot. I just posted a new thread listing out some reasons why these links are useful even after being no follow

IFTISEO, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  10. Ajeet Singh

Ajeet Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging and forum post only would generate back links for the products. More you can use Facebook , G+ , create group there and join the friends, and share with them . It would help you more.

Ajeet Singh, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  11. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Building backlinks from blog sites and forums is not recommended and these method are considered as link schemes. Engaging content will build quality backlinks for your site.

KylieSweet, Sep 7, 2014 IP
  12. speedyarticle

speedyarticle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to build links naturally maintaining relation to that page. Obviously you can't get quality links for free so you have to choose a way.
    PM me and let me know if you need links like these.

Regards,
    Sam

speedyarticle, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  13. Tech Surround

Tech Surround Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my story - I think there is a tremendous way to get backlinks and huge traffic to your blog. Everything is depend on content first. After creating the post, if you successfully update the post on Reddit. It will give you ton of traffic + quality reader + Writers. When they read the content and found it useful/meaningful then they will share the content on social media and writers can give you quality backlinks and word of mouth.

Tech Surround, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  14. pawanseolinks

pawanseolinks Guest

Best Answers:
    I have a Database of 200 High Page Rank Business portal where you can get a do follow links free of cost add me on skype and let me send you free of cost ! I like helping in link building .

pawanseolinks, Sep 26, 2014 IP
  15. Web Directory Reviews Org

Web Directory Reviews Org Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Although they won't transfer link juice to your site, a Wikipedia reference helps when it comes to authority.

16. Travel n Relax

Travel n Relax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please some one tell me how can make backlink.............

My Travel Website some description here....
    We help our Denver clients plan the perfect trip, whether it is for a regular vacation, a family vacation to Disney or a destination wedding, honeymoon, anniversary or sports or group adventure! At Travel N Relax we make your wishes come true by allowing you the chance to visit the areas you have always dreamed of visiting with value packed options that fit your budget requirements.

Travel n Relax, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  17. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure I follow why you would target Denver, Co. in the description but I would submit that site has other issues you should deal with first.
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 27, 2014 IP
  18. Mary Shannon

Mary Shannon Peon

Best Answers:
    There are 3 ways by which you can get authority backlinks to your site, these are:

1 getting links from blog comment - One of the quickest ways to get authority backlinks
    to your site is by commenting on blogs that is related to your site. To get started,
    use this footprint to find blog in your niche. "Powered By Wordpress" inurl:Your keyword "Leave a Comment"
    OR "Powered by wordpress" intitle:Your Keyword "Post a Comment"

2. Turn your article into video - Another way to quickly get backlinks to your site is by turning
    your blog articles into videos. Every time you post an article on your site, turn that same article
    into video and submit it to youtube.

3. Turn your article into pdf - In other to get more authority backlinks to your site, turn that same
    article into pdf (you can also spin it) and distribute it to the following site; slideshare.net,
    Issuu.com, docstoc.com, yudu.com, scribd.com and calameo.com . And if you like, you can google
    "PDF sharing site" to uncover more sites you can submit to.

Mary Shannon, Sep 28, 2014 IP
  19. Seousa4you

Seousa4you Banned

Best Answers:
    We have high quality Backlinks , from Page Rank 4 all the way to Page Rank 7. ( Beside the PR, all of our links are from Websites with High Page Authority, Domain Authority, Mozrank).
    Please PM if you need any help.
    Thank You

Seousa4you, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  20. Rakesh doddera

Rakesh doddera Member

Best Answers:
    Web Directories which can offer phenomenal help in link building and eventual search engine ranks.
    You can search for "Benefits Of Web Directories Submission" in Google.

Rakesh doddera, Nov 6, 2014 IP