1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to bring traffic in any site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Tonmoy119, Jun 11, 2014.

1. richardsinla

richardsinla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    traffic is probably the hardest thing to do, you need niche targetted traffic, and that only can be achieved thru the search engines, thru page optimization toward your keywords, takes time , but keep active and you will see the fruits of your work seed.

richardsinla, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  2. richardsinla

richardsinla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and lots and lots of blogging

richardsinla, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  3. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is certainly a difficult question to answer and one that can pose a few challenges. Fortunately, it’s a question that has an answer. Below are five tips which any content producer can implement to drive reader engagement.
    Long tail keywords are key
    Be adamant to include all keywords relating to your article topic. Use synonyms - no matter how obscure they may be. When an online streamer enters a keyword into the search engine which they think is more relevant to the topic they have in mind, your article could be one of the first that pops up in the screen due to the variety of keywords you made use of.
    Headlines, headlines, headlines
    Do stress about your headline. As this is the first component of an article a visitor may see, make sure it stands out, but more importantly, make sure it has absolute relevance to your article.

Improve user satisfaction
    Improving the speed and outlook of your website may increase wanted traffic to your site.

Start a Facebookgroup which ties in with your website
    YourFacebook group can be used to interact with readers on a so-called “personal” level. Here members will be able get added support which your website may not provide. It also is of utmost importance to add your website link to your group to attract and channel readers to your site. Remember, most social network users find their interests onFacebook, so make sure your group is kept up to date at all times.

webcosmo, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  4. ironmanv8

ironmanv8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To add onto what @webcosmo said,

Long tail keywords
    Once you have some search engine traffic, you can use Google Webmaster Tools to see what range of keywords Google is considering your website to be relevant for. Keywords where you are ranked but not getting traffic for will not show up in Google Analytics. For example, if you are getting ranked on page 3 for a long tail keyword, you may not get any views but by doing a bit more long tail SEO, you can boost that keyword to page 1 and get traffic.

Headlines
    Popular types of headlines that work as far as grabbing the audience's attention are "Top 10..." or "The Best ... of 2014"

Facebook
    Definitely agree with him on the Facebook groups. For your Facebook fan page, make sure that you are posting it manually versus automatically posting from a blog because your reach will be significantly less (due to Facebook's edgerank) if you use automated methods.

Hope this helps!

ironmanv8, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  5. kramershow

kramershow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've never paid for one single ad with my website. I never will either. No need to. You need social networking sites. I use linkedin, twitter and facebook. I have a few different accounts and link back to my site 90% of the time for the content. I'm alexa ranked 88,000. It works.

kramershow, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  6. James Christy

James Christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use social media: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter...etc. Social media is the new advertising channel of this generation.

James Christy, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  7. Effort Less

Effort Less Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unique content writing & post them to high PR forum or article sites or High PR Q & A sites are the best way to bring traffic. Or you may hire a freelancer for that.

Effort Less, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  8. razor00

razor00 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've always been a fan of SEO but you need to do it right. However, paid traffic has had my attention the past 8 months and its amazing when you start hitting positive ROI's. Of course, there is a learning curve to it also but I guess it comes down to what is your cup of tea and where you want to focus on. My advice is to stick with one way of driving traffic legitimately and then expand to others if it allows you to do so.

razor00, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  9. shaniusmang

shaniusmang Active Member

Best Answers:
    its up to you that which type of traffic you required, if you want paid traffic then you need to advertise on fb ads and adwords to the targeted people and you can also use niche forum related to your product. Because these traffic will be less but it will convert well.

shaniusmang, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  10. robertgreen

robertgreen Member

Best Answers:
    I think PPC is a sustainable method. Free traffic will never be sustainable.

robertgreen, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  11. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is the best and steady way to increase sales.

MujtabaK, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  12. Krellen

Krellen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's all about providing quality products/services and writing useful content. Eventually the traffic will come!

Krellen, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  13. Solo'traff

Solo'traff Banned

Best Answers:
    Adwords or any other ppc thing

Solo'traff, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  14. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just make your own plan. If you build yourself a plan you will have more chances to get results rather than doing what 99% are doing and repeating. Focus though on content and have good on page setup!

Matei Gavriluta, Sep 19, 2014 IP