1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Native English Writer. Top Quality Content. Unbeatable Prices.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by AnneM, Sep 18, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am a professional native English writer with over 8 years’ experience writing online. I create content that is interesting, informative and engaging. Whether you want dry, informative articles or need blog posts with a bit of personality to draw your readers in, I can deliver.

I’ve written content for a wide range of niches, but I specialize in finances, business and internet marketing. I have experience in creating various types of content, from general SEO articles to in-depth reports and ebooks.

Price

My rate is $2 per 100 words. The price includes unlimited revisions.

TAT

In regards to turnaround times, it depends on how busy I am, as I do all the writing myself. However, as a general rule of thumb, I can deliver 5,000 words in 48 hours. All details, including turnaround times, will be discussed when you place your order.

DISCOUNT
    For the month of November, any orders over 1,000 words will receive a whopping 50% discount!

Payment

I accept Paypal and Skrill, but prefer Skrill.

Contact

SAMPLE

Reducing Credit Card Debt with Balance Transfer Credit Cards

Balance transfer credit cards can be an incredibly useful tool to reduce debt load, especially if much of your debt is comprised of high-interest credit card expenditure. However, like with any financial product, there is a right way and a wrong way to use this type of credit card.

Before we get into debt reduction with balance transfer credit cards, let’s take a look at how these cards work.

What Is a Balance Transfer Credit Card?

Balance transfer credit cards are credit cards that offer new customers the ability to transfer their existing outstanding balances from other credit cards to their new card. Usually, a highly attractive introductory interest rate is offered for a limited period of time. The goal is to give new clients the opportunity to reduce their debt quicker while saving money on interest costs.

Most balance transfer credit cards have a minimum in terms of the amount you can transfer, with the maximum generally being the credit limit you were approved for. However, this can vary from one card issuer to the next. You’ll also find that some lenders charge a balance transfer fee.

Keep in mind that credit cards offering attractive balance transfer deals are designed to help you get out of debt but not because the lender has your best interests at heart. Their goal is to get your business and transfer your debt to them so that they are the ones making money off you.

You’re probably wondering how that can be true, especially considering that some cards offer a 0% balance transfer rate. The key here is that the 0% rate is only valid for a limited period of time, which can range from 6 months to 2 years, depending on the card. Statistically speaking, most people won’t pay of their full balance transfer within the allotted timeframe, a fact that lenders know and profit from. This is because once this timeframe is up the introductory rate reverts to the standard purchase rate or the cash advance rate, depending on the card.

For example, Slate from Chase features a 0% introductory rate that is valid for 15 months. If you haven’t paid off your debt within the 15 months, then you will be charged between 11.99% and 21.99% depending on how creditworthy you are.

Now, in some cases, this could still be an attractive offer, especially if your credit rating qualifies you for an interest rate on the lower end of the spectrum. In other situations, though, you might end up paying a higher level of interest rate than you are currently paying, which is why you need to take the time and actually work out whether or not you will be saving money.

In either case, the credit card issuer will be making money off you, which is exactly what they want.

Debt Reduction with a Balance Transfer Credit Card

As you can see above, if you don’t pay off your balance transfer within the introductory period, you will end up paying the standard rate. To maximize your savings, you clearly have to pay off the debt you are carrying over from other cards as quickly as possible, so you can take full advantage of the introductory rate.

Of course, seeing as you won’t be paying interest or if you do, it will be very low, it does make things much easier on you. You can make the same payment every month but all the money will go towards reducing the principle rather than paying off interest charges.

For example, if you have an outstanding balance of $5,000 and your APR is 17% per annum, with a minimum payment of 2%, which is $100, it will take you approximately 30 years to pay off your credit card debt if you don’t rack up any further debt. Over this period, you will also pay $10,467 in interest charges.

If you opt to transfer the $5,000 to a new card that offers an introductory balance transfer rate of 0% for 18 months, like the Discover It card from Discover Financial, you will be able to reduce the principal of your loan to $3,200 if you continued to pay $100 each month. This means you could clear your credit card debt within 24 years instead of 30 and save more than $4,000 in interest costs if you continued to pay the minimum and assuming you were being charged the same 17% interest rate once the introductory balance transfer period was up.

Of course, if you make a little more effort and try to clear as much of the debt as possible, even if it means giving up some things for a little while, you can save even more money. Also, if you can find a credit card that charges a standard rate lower than what you are currently paying, it will mean further savings if you are unable to clear the balance transfer within the introductory period.

Careful When Using Your Balance Transfer Card

You need to be careful with balance transfer cards because if you make charges to your card while you have an active balance transfer, any money you repay towards those charges will first cover the debt with the lower interest. In other words, if you use your card to purchase groceries worth $350, even if your repayment consists of $600, for example, of which $250 is supposed to go to your balance transfer and $350 to cover your purchases, it won’t work. Many lenders will take the full $600 and put it towards your balance transfer, while the $350 will start accruing interest at the standard rate.

This means that you either need to find a lender who doesn’t employ this practice, which will be difficult to do, or refrain from using your card while you are still working off to pay your balance transfer.

If used properly, a balance transfer credit card can be extremely useful in helping you consolidate high-interest credit card debt and paying it off sooner. You can save a lot of money in interest charges and clean up your debt situation. However, try to avoid racking up more debt because the cycle will begin all over again. Instead, try budgeting and refraining from spending more than you earn. You’ll find life is much less stressful when you pay off your credit card bill in full every month and you don’t have to worry about your current debt-to-income ratio when applying for a loan for something important, like purchasing a home.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    AnneM, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  2. redlandgames

redlandgames Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    82.4% - 14
    Can you do articles on London,attractions, eating out , on these lines? thanks

redlandgames, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  3. AnneM

AnneM Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, of course.

AnneM, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  4. redlandgames

redlandgames Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    82.4% - 14
    Ok thanks for replying can you send me a brief sample ? looking for a few articles thanks

redlandgames, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Your IP says Romania. How long since you lived in an English speaking country?

sarahk, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  6. AnneM

AnneM Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's been quite a while, though I do visit pretty often since I have family in Cardiff.

AnneM, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  7. qualityprovider

qualityprovider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you still available?

qualityprovider, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  8. AnneM

AnneM Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm looking for new clients so drop me a line if you're interested.

AnneM, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  9. mighty.one

mighty.one Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

I'm interested. Could you send me some samples as well as a skype address?

Also - would you accept payment in £?

Thanks.

mighty.one, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  10. mr_vampire

mr_vampire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This person is a fraud! I paid via PayPal for couple of articles...she neither wrote anything nor gave me an update. Note that during our conversation she told would deliver the articles within 48 hours.

I ended up filing a dispute via PayPal. Mods please ban her if possible.

mr_vampire, Dec 2, 2016 IP