1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best tool for this job

Discussion in 'Programming' started by amarrly, Sep 17, 2014.

Im still in the planning stage so any help much appreciated, Building site with Jquery mobile i want the user to be able to add/choose options, hit submit and a notification of there choices be sent instantly to recipient. Users will often be on a public wifi, or mobile data so i want the site to be as super light weight as possible. Am i going down the right path with Jquery mobile, and maybe using php or javascript for quick email updates?

amarrly, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  2. frank007

frank007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    better use html5 with normal javascript until you need some fancy effects or some solution which needs jquery only. It would make page light and jquery independant as well also minimal images thats important use background colors and flat design rather than bulky or gradient kinda stuff.

frank007, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  3. amarrly

amarrly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Frank, so javascript rather php to create events, and html5 to contain it

amarrly, Sep 18, 2014 IP