1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Egrift Inc

Egrift Inc Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @chevypowell that ironically is pretty high for cpm network :p:p

Egrift Inc, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  2. Wayne Chambers

Wayne Chambers Member

Best Answers:
    @Egrift Inc lol can i tell? , I was expecting CPM to be like 3-5$! damn premium you mess up this time and the most part is , 80% of my traffic is from the USA.:rolleyes:

Wayne Chambers, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  3. Egrift Inc

Best Answers:
    @chevypowell well im letting you know thats a pretty high cpm for a cpm network . you don't get the rates your looking for unless its for popups or popunders. for banner ads thats pretty high. if its for popups thats pretty low.

Egrift Inc, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  4. medfan2003

medfan2003 Member

Best Answers:
    hi
    did you pay by western Union or Bank transfer ?
    did you accept Arabic website ??
    did you Pay for Traffic from middle east and north Africa ?

medfan2003, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check your email :) But we pay via Paypal, Check, Wire (Bank Transfer), Western Union, and Bitcoin.

Yes we accept arabic sites. Yes we pay for Middle Eastern Traffic and North African Traffic. We are 100% Fill World Wide.

wrekoniz3, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  6. medfan2003

medfan2003 Member

Best Answers:
    You are faster than Superman !:)
    PLEASE tell me about Minimum rate to pay viaWire (Bank Transfer) and Western Union

7. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Its the same minimum as all payments $100.

wrekoniz3, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  8. medfan2003

medfan2003 Member

Best Answers:
    Great :)

Application Submitted

9. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Hope everyone is having a great holiday season! We are happy to announce that we are rolling out new campaigns and offerings in pop, video, and mobile. So be sure to contact us

Let me introduce someone and explain how not to go about getting what you want with us, as I have said it before but people really don't listen and we get so many threats... meanwhile there are so many people trying to scam us, send us fake traffic, then try to make us pay for it, we review all activity, yes some accounts sometimes experience a slight delay as they get put under review for activity. This account i'm going to reference below, was contacted numerous times by the Account Manager as there was activity we found concerning, not once did they respond, but only emailed us to talk about their payment.

Let me give you some background information, guy runs for 1 week low volume, stops, then runs for 5 days. Here are the 5 day stats, remember 5 days:

Woodworkpic.com 268,277 impressions with an Alexa of: 14,619,075 (even with recent adjustments – that wouldn't add up for a period of 5 days. Based on those numbers that site would be doing approx. 1,609,662 impressions per month – which is absolutely unlikely for that alexa rank). With ads overlapping (absolutely unacceptable) and content which hasn't been updated since 2013. Also no signs of user engagement, no social interaction, nothing. That would be Approximately 1,609,662 impressions per month. Not likely.

Bfashionpics.com 182,361 impressions with an Alexa of 7,120,247 (which is up 168,847 in recent updates) With overlapping ads on the homepage (unacceptable) and content which has not been updated since March of 2014. Also interesting to see that all of the pictures you provide have between 2 – 3 million reported "downloads" looks extremely fake. That would be Approximately 1,094,166 impressions per month. Not likely.

Djdesignfuture.com 748,944 impressions with an Alexa of 884,659 (which is up 394,291 in recent updates). Poorly designed with 2 ads thrown in at the top. Content which hasn't been updated since April, 2014. Interesting looking at your threatening email after reading some of these blog posts and noticing how well the english is written on this blog, but how poor the english is in the email below...Interesting. Clearly either copied and pasted in or syndicated through an RSS Feed. That would be Approximately 4,493,664 impressions per month. Not Likely.

Crax.org 1,163,918 impressions with an Alexa of 2,426,378 (which Is down 281,295 in recent updates). 5 ads on the home page. Another bland / free looking wordpress template. Content last updated August, 2014 but in a period of 5 days go 1,163,918 impressions. Also with an Alexa which is about 3 times that of djdesignfuture.com the traffic should be less - not dramatically more. It doesn't add up. That would be Approximately 6,983,508 impressions per month with a 2.4M Alexa. Not likely by a long shot.

Wedding-vows.info 495,747 impressions with an Alexa Rank of 22,852,381 (which is down 20,656,987 one of the biggest drops I've seen in a long time). Most recently added content was June, 2014 with 19 downloads. This has more traffic to it than bfashionpics.com which claimed it had 2-3million downloads on every single piece of content. That would be Approximately 2,974,482 impressions per month. Not Likely.

Technocarehub.com 554,932 impressions with an Alexa Rank of 4,036,181 (which is down 1,917,119 in recent updates). 5 ads on the home page. Content last updated in june. That would be Approximately 3,329,592 impressions per month. Not Likely.

Now, there are huge discrepancies between the volume of impressions which came in (in the time frame the came in) and the Alexa rank's on all of these sites. We use Alexa to review, because when you see that 1 Alexa has a higher Alexa with lower volume then another site site higher volume with a worse Alexa - then you know that site has clearly been either purchasing traffic or sending fake traffic. In most cases if the traffic is purchased its fake any way, and in most cases when its legit traffic, the Alexa naturally goes up with volume.

Anyways check this out, this was sent to an Account Manager, this is an example of how not to get paid, and a good example of how to get banned:

Hello,

MY PAYPAL and I WILL WAITING LAST 24 HOURS ONLY :

XXXXXXXXXXXX (Paypal Information Censored)

179.19 AS AGREEMENT

WARNING I STILL NOT GET PAYMENT.. I HAPPY TO WRITE REVIEW ABOUT YOUR NETWORK IN SOME MY SITES AND MY FRIEND SITES.. HOPE THIS CAN SHOW IN FIRST SEARCH ENGINE AND TAKE DOWN YOUR BUSINESS

+

I WILL CONTACT APPNEXUS BECAUSE U SCAM ME..

SITES WILL READY TO MAKE ARTICLE ABOUT SCAM :

http://www.queness.com/
    http://designyoutrust.com/

i see you do adwords campaign.. i will try to find some keyword u used and try to make some article

My Friend sites

http://www.adswiki.net/5403/premiumcpm

i will talk to webmaster and make sure your company is scam

FORUM :

http://www.warriorforum.com/
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/

after all article published i not need money from your f***ing (censored) company !!

just that some sites but u will see many sites again in this weeks about publish your scam for publisher.. i happy not work more than 1 weeks with your company

Thank you and happy to take down your business :)
    ===========================================

Anyways thought I would send an introduction now, just in case you happen to meet him in the future because we to not heel to demands of people who threaten us in this fashion. Its called Extortion. What is extortion? Most states define extortion as the gaining of property or money by almost any kind of force, or threat of 1) violence, 2) property damage, 3) harm to reputation, or 4) unfavorable government action.

We do no heed to demands or threats like this. I will also gladly introduce anyone anyone else who wants to extort us. Its not ethical to conduct your self like this. Period.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    wrekoniz3, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  10. Eka Ariyasa

Eka Ariyasa Banned

Best Answers:
    Low CPM and be carefully for banned few days before payout time

read it adswiki.net/5403/premiumcpm

all publisher said scam

appnexus paid their adnetwork very well but some adnetwork try to banned some user in payment time... be carefully to choose CPM network..

Eka Ariyasa, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Allow me to welcome the person introduced above, Low CPM because most of our buyers didn't want your junk inventory. Having a Low CPM with us is one of the many red flags for fraudulent activity.

Those publishers on that link (adswiki) are ALL banned for sending fraudulent activity, hence why none of them identify themselves or their url, or use their real name when posting. We started using 3 new technologies all of which are industry leaders in detecting fraudulent activity. Unfortunately that doesn't work well for people who engage in fraud. Thus, the increase in people saying "scam scam scam". Actually the scammers are the people like you claiming we are a scam. There is over a years worth of payment proof in this thread alone.

And you really know nothing about our relationship with AppNexus they don't release that information, your account wasn't banned at the time of payment it was banned far before that as we tried to reach out to you multiple times involving your account and you didn't respond. We use AppNexus for Ad Serving, your assumption that AppNexus pays us for all of your inventory is wrong, we work with mostly direct Advertisers so AppNexus has nothing to do with how we get paid or how publishers get paid.

Your words are trash. You are not a reliable person to be saying anything about any network. You threatened us that if we didn't pay you, you would do exactly this. So how trust worthy is your opinion really? Its not. You are speaking words trying to get revenge at this point as your email above clearly stated you would do. Nothing new. Your extortion attempt failed. I loved your email btw with you saying "i'm going to shut your business down".

12. Eka Ariyasa

Eka Ariyasa Banned

Best Answers:
    can you show me your email to try contact me about banned my account ?? u never contact ur publisher about banned.. you must banned all publisher in few days after people use your service.. don't try to fucking people in first seach engine to try your network !!!

because i sure you scam a lot publisher than me... A lot and gain new publisher using ADWORDS what the the hell with your company..

sicnce my account manager said will send payment 2 days ago ... u never send me email about banned !!

if you said all my sites is bad.. why this company paid me so well 3200$ last month ?? that why i choose other company than your company.. happy to work only 5 days and received this for november earning, if i work full month october for you company i think i never get this payment.. i have a lot payment to show from CPM but only 1 is enough

[​IMG]

MY SITES BASED IN WORDPRESS, I HAVE SPEICAL PLUGIN SEO TO GAIN TRAFFIC

HOW I CAN RUN BOT ?? THIS WILL HURT DATABASE.. are u stupid ??

this company better than your company

if you said 1 of my sites above bad WHY WIX.com WANT BUY LINK ON MY SITES TO BUILD BACKLINK ??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all my sites based in wordpress many plugin can do seo backlink for traffic

you company use all publisher banned earning to paid adwords campaign and gain new publisher... owh bad network

my tips : FIND OTHER CPM NETWORK THAN YOU LOSE A LOT, MANY GOOD CPM PAID VERY GOOD THAN THIS ONE

thanks and trust me, don't want to banned when company promise to pay

13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I don't email you because I'm not your Account Manager. You were sent several emails none of which you responded to. You only emailed your account manager to ask about money. Look at the Alexa's on your urls. You are making that much money on those urls? Come on! Seriously. There is not a single chance those sites are making that kind of money with those kind of Alexa's and that traffic is legit.

People are getting paid, and did get paid. You are just mad you got caught. Most networks facilitate people like you who game the system.

Your Account Manager Not once told you that you were being paid, he said payments are being processed please be patient. You know how many clients email us asking us the same question? Seriously? Come on, you can't response to 5+ emails from your account manager following up but you can email us in when you want money. Interesting.

If you are using a wordpress, even getting the volume you were showing me (which is impossible with the alexa's your sites have and had) it wouldn't crush your database.

They are buying links on sites because if they are all on different urls then it help their SEO. So your point about a company wanting to buy backlinks is invalid.

And all of this is coming from the same guy who sends me this:
    Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 9.30.27 AM.png
    Thats funny....

This email I got from a webmaster you claim to know was even funnier...

Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 9.33.41 AM.png
    Ok, you have been proven to be a extortionist, and a liar now. Move on about your day.

14. Eka Ariyasa

Eka Ariyasa Banned

Best Answers:
    NOTED FOR YOUR COMPANY !!!

YOU MUST EMAIL PUBLISHER BEFORE BANNED AT LESS 2 WEEKS WHEN PUBLISHER USE YOUR SERVICE... I SERIOUS THIS COMPANY IS SCAM.. YOU BANNED ME IN FEW DAYS OF PAYMENT TIME AND I WAITING IT 45DAYS ... YOU WASTING MY TIME TO CONTACT MY ACCOUNT MANAGER ANYTIME

THEY WILL BANNED U AND GO LIKE ME... TRUST ME.. MANY OTHER NETWORK MORE BETTER THAN THIS ONE

THANK YOU AND BYE... CHECK UR EMAIL WHEN ARTICLE SHOW IN FIRST SEACH ENGINE.. I NOT WANT OTHER PUBLISHER WILL GO LIKE ME.. WILL DO SOMETHING

15. Eka Ariyasa

Eka Ariyasa Banned

Best Answers:
    BE CAREFULLY THEY PAY USING CREDIT CARD AND NEVER WANT COVER FEE PAYPAL

THEY WILL DISPUTE YOUR PAYMENT AND YOUR WILL NEED REFUND IT... I SERIOUS THIS SCAM NETWORK... NEVER USE IT AGAIN

THANKS AND BYE

16. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Ok, so to add some facts here. That guy was banned literally weeks ago. Far before the 15th. We don't pay via Credit Card, we pay via Paypal, Check, Wire, Western Union and Bitcoin. Oh, and we never dispute a payment via PayPal, we confirm all payments before sending which is the point of us reviewing accounts. This guy claims he was never paid, now he claims that PremiumCPM disputed his payment and forced him to refund it. We actually have never done that at all. He was never paid, his traffic is trash, his sites are trash, we caught him, and a very nice user just PM'd me on here to let me know that he is engaged in fraudulent activity throughout Digital Point.

17. Egrift Inc

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

Ive been using premiumcpm for a while on and off. They have paid on time. They might have a bit low ecpm but thats all the networks using cpm in general. Honestly if you have that alexa ranking and that amount of ad impressions, that seems sketchy and most likely fake /refreshed generated ad impressions. Its people like you that try to cheat the system that lowers the ecpm by generating extra impression, for the rest of us. If a ad campaign doesnt do well do you honestly think the ad buyer will rebuy an ad if he doesnt see any engages towards his ad?

Either way i was a publisher for premiumcpm and they have awesome support to help balance out the low ecpm. They have paid me on time via paypal with no issues.

Egrift Inc, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  18. nogres

nogres Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I started to work with PREMIUMCPM 3 months ago, and I left impressed with the service and support benefits they offer, with provided an excellent support for a problem that i
    had about ads! Here is the payment, i received just now: http://prntscr.com/5i7xn5 Thanks! :cool:

nogres, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Man... honestly... you hit it on the head. You have been paid every month you were owed money as everyone else is. This guy was banned early in the month (2 weeks before payout). Yet the posts continue with him. This is why networks either are completely strict or just straight up allow people who fraud to continue to do so... stuff is being said that is so far from true its not even funny. But thats how people conduct themselves when they are caught scamming.

djdesignfuture.com/2014/12/20/premiumcpm-com-steal-publisher-money-for-adwords-campaign/
    crax.org/list-scam-network-ecpm-web-advertising-mobile-video-ads-2015/
    technocarehub.com/scam-ecpm-ad-network-2015/

Thanks to the member on here who PM'd me and told me about this person's illicit activity on DigitalPoint, selling fake links and traffic.

*edit* look what I happened to find...
    Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 11.57.06 PM.png
    Was blocked on my skype... so was told we don't buy hitleap. Yet still applied, and tried to send us traffic we don't accept. Thats the secret wordpress plugin. lol ok.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
    wrekoniz3, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  20. Steve Michaels

Steve Michaels Peon

Best Answers:
    I run PremiumCPM ads on my sites. They pay on time and have very good rates. Attached is last month payment.

Attached Files:

Steve Michaels, Jan 8, 2015 IP