1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feature Marketplace Instant Pay

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by digitalpoint, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I realize this is an old "feature".... I thought I would comment that I clicked on "verify" in my own sales thread and it did not verify. once i logged into paypal, it told me the request could not be completed. Does my paypal email addy need to match the one here on the site? or what am i missing?

Karen May Jones, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Probably just a glitch on PayPal's end... I just tried it, and I get this:

[​IMG]

digitalpoint, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that, Mr. DP.

Karen May Jones, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  4. Internet-Business-Expert

Internet-Business-Expert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am looking into selling on digitalpoint Shawn, with this instant pay button do i need to provide an instant download link ?
    Or have people to wait when I look into my email if there are sales ?
    Themelis

5. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Whst exactly are you trying to sell?

digitalpoint, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  6. Internet-Business-Expert

Internet-Business-Expert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Shawn,
    I sell real products for normal people.

I am a retired marketing professor / company adviser
    who enjoys family, pets, community projects with the neighbours, find jobs for the neighbourhoodkids.
    we run a vegetable garden / with kitchen / with classroom for computer lessons, learn sewing, learn photography,
    learn to play an instrument, learn drawing/painting, learn gardening, learn internet marketing.
    These are all day and evening classes, I still work 12 hours a day but do not see it as work, it is what I love.

have been writing software and books on my favorite topics for years, not all is about internet marketing.
    I sell domain names, hosting, ready websites, software, self written info products/ghostwriting for other marketers.

I sell simple solutions I know that work for mom and pop shops. this can be a software/ php script or 5 static html pages with a product + 20 followup articles for the autoresponder I have written + how to make that work with simple SEO/SMO steps anybody can do. Most of these products are for starters mostly sold between $20,- never exceeding $100,-

or my plr wordpress plugins. Or my plr ebooks/Marketing Sets I allow people to remove my name and say they have written the stuff, I also teach you where you can make a free cover to put your own photo in so You have a start to sell real value to make an online living.

The truth is Internetmarketing is very simple but a lot of work.
    Most of my products are a shortcut to give you time learning while earning by doing.

People who still do not get it can ask me for help or visit me in Amsterdam.

Shawn, hope You see my intentions and what I sell,
    mostly a zipped set of a solution product with instruction i made that WORK for people who
    use my product not to let it zipped up their harddrive, but even for these procrastinators i have help.

Themelis Cuiper

7. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some guy finally clicked the buy it now button on my sale happening here. http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2560427
    I was jumping with joy that my site will be finally sold but my joy was short lived as I latter came to know that the buyer had disabled the private message and email option so I could not contact him. Also he didn't contact me at all about the deal. On his profile under about me tab I see his email address and I sent him email but no response.
    I think this is is rather annoying and failure to complete a deal in marketplace should be a bannable offense.

newbie191, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  8. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like Mr. Hogan does not want to address this problem. Its not a case of simple dispute between members so you could have said we don't get into member disputes. Its people abusing the system. Buyers clicking on buy it now button and making bids and then not paying is very serious matter on ebay, flippa and other marketplaces. But it seems on digitalpoint forums it is allowed.

newbie191, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  9. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not sure what you are talking about... you don't even have Instant Pay enabled for your auction. You want someone banned for not paying you with Instant Pay, but you don't allow them to pay with Instant Pay to begin with? lol

digitalpoint, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  10. monsoondreams

monsoondreams Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Sorry for asking newb questions, but:

1) How do I activate Instant Pay? I tried searching on PayPal and all I get is info about IPN, which I think is for website owners and not something such as a marketplace.

2) Is there a guide on how to use the Marketplace/BuySellTrade forum? I plan on selling articles, and when I click on the Marketplace, there are only three categories: websites, e-books, and domains. I took a peek at the post creation interface in the BST forum, and it just looks like a normal DP forum post interface. Where do I put the product price, the longevity/quantity, etc?

Thanks a lot!

monsoondreams, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  11. debarshi18

debarshi18 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ahhhh I have a query. will I have to become an paid member to add my paypal here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/marketplace.php?do=settings, cause when ever I am clicking this link I am redirecting to https://forums.digitalpoint.com/marketplace/won/, and here I cannot see any place where I can add my paypal to get benefit of the instant payment scheme. anyone?

debarshi18, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  12. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The URL is different now under the new site. It's under "Third Party Accounts" in your account menu.

digitalpoint, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  13. forgetmenot

forgetmenot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great feature, just used the feature and paid a writor without having to cut-and-paste
    his email or pre-login to my PayPal account.

Anyway, I see a history of my transaction and wonder if this is the replacement of the
    old iTrader rating feature.
    Been searching for something similar to iTrader to help me
    better identify a good writer with good service history BUT even a writer with 1000+ messages
    still have "As Seller - 100% - 0" status. The old iTrader system can filter out experienced writer from new one pretty quick, and hope to see a replacement feature that do the same work! Thanks!

forgetmenot, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  14. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  15. super

super Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only for paypal business and premium accounts. Should be mentioned, imho :)

super, Sep 17, 2014 IP