1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. nbajammer

nbajammer Member

Best Answers:
    If you signed the IO this company gave you, then legally you have to abide by it as it is a legally binding document with your signature on it. In the screenshot it appears you did sign it.

If it's in the IO, that is what you go off of. In either case, it clearly states that cancellations cannot be handled via e-mail. So how did you notify the company that you were cancelling?

It was probably in the IO. Did you read it before you signed it? And if he is telling you it needs to be faxed in, then it probably needs to be faxed in.

Generally, this information is in the IO which you signed - again, did you read it?

If you felt PremiumCPM harmed you in any way, you should have been taking screenshots all along. Now that you put all this out there, you want to take screenshots. I'm not sure how helpful screenshots would be for you at this point.

I fail to see how you were hurt by anyone other than yourself here - You say that he owes you a refund because you asked for it but it seems you didn't follow the proper means of requesting a refund, and instead of trying to figure the process out you are coming on here slandering the company and the employee. What you don't seem to understand is, while you can post about your experiences, threatening stuff is not okay because it is defamation and slander. You insist that you were harmed, but I am not seeing anything to indicate you were harmed in any way. If you signed an IO with them to provide advertising, and paid them funds, then all that they owe you is the service you paid for, and a refund if they permit refunds, via the methods clearly laid out in the IO. It does not sound as though you have followed the proper procedure for requesting such a refund.

I disagree. He did not post on here attacking you, rather you posted on here about him and his company. He did not make it personal, you did.

I agree.

But what did the IO say about refunds? What process did it direct you to follow? Did you follow it?

Do you really think that by bothering someone daily that you will get action taken? You do realize that PremiumCPM, like any other network, has a lot of clients and advertisers to work with who deserve the same attention you do, do you not? The more you bother someone, the more time that is wasted addressing you than addressing your concerns, founded or otherwise. Even if you had asked for a refund via the correct procedure, refunds take time to process. Constantly harassing someone about it does not speed it up.

I would say this company has a lot more class in how they handle matters than you do, but that's my personal opinion.

nbajammer, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually you not once asked, instead insisted on legal threats. Pay or law suit. I'm not obligated to reiterate what you agreed to. There is clearly a process. Your signature is your agreeing to the process which you still clearly don't understand and thats really not my fault or problem. I don't feel mad when a client posts an honest review - this is not a review this is defamation and slander, and its not honest period.

NO one is making anything personal. You literally messaged me nonstop. Yes, you deserve service, you got the service you asked for. Then were unsatisfied, and yes - thats completely understandable and acceptable... Again this is not a review. Absolutely if unsatisfied everyone has the right to request a refund. But there is a process which you agree'd to as to how to go about it, and you didn't follow that process. All I did was show you what was in front of you the entire time.

Further more by you going to all these forums and sites you are in further violation of your IO:

"Indemnification. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from any claim, action, judgment, or liability, threatened or adjudicated, of any kind arising out of or in connection with any breach by Advertiser and/or Agency of any representation, warranty or agreement in this Order and Purchaser shall promptly reimburse Company for any sums, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees and expenses, settlement costs and disbursements) incurred by Company in connection therewith. "

"Remedy at Law. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this Order, Purchaser’s sole remedy shall be an action for damages at law. Purchaser expressly waives any and all equitable rights they may have hereunder, including without limitation any right to enjoin, rescind, terminate or otherwise interfere with Company's delivery, placement and exhibition of any Advertising whatsoever. "

I can't engage in a conversation publicly consisting of "oh, you no pay" ... really? well... "why we no pay? you no read".

wrekoniz3, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  3. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    received my payments and paypal cut 21$ as fees . this need to be changed because other good networks deals with fees themselves and not burden publisher with it.

rajin, Aug 19, 2014 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Did you reach out to support to let anyone know of the issue? I can't help direct this to finance or tech if I dont know who you are. So shoot me an email with your url, and lets see what we can do to get that taken care of for you. First thing you should do when you need help is reach out to us, coming here isn't much help as we cant determine who you are or what your url is. Email me please: include your site/url.

From what I have seen and heard, we usually absorb all fees associated with payments. So shoot me a quick email, let me know who you are so I can look up your account details and see whats going on.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    wrekoniz3, Aug 19, 2014 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    @rajin i found your contact details, just emailed you.

6. wenaffiliate

wenaffiliate Member

Best Answers:
    for your first post, it was very detail enough

wenaffiliate, Aug 19, 2014 IP
  7. wenaffiliate

wenaffiliate Member

Best Answers:
    what make you think legal is a threat? we both signed the IO.
    btw, as a company, you should lead your client to do what they need to, after i submit a refund, you just told me to WAIT.
    ok then, i wait 2 months.

btw, you mentioned that i against your IO terms, lol, i told you about he offer and everything, that how we signed it, duty on each party.
    thing was, you keep telling me to wait for you to optimize the retults, in next 3 days? in next week? in 15 days?

and i didnt bother you hourly, you just keep againsting your promise.
    and your supervisor "chris", lol, is a real humanbeing or you just made it up cause i never heard back from him.
    i will reply the post till the end of the case, i will cut 10 mins from daily workout to work on you.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Actually I never told you to wait, I told you finance was waiting for you and I told you to shut your mouth (stop talking) and open your eyes (read).

If you really don't understand the legal authority of a contract or that when you sign a contract it means you agree to the terms enclosed in the contract, then maybe its time to find a new career. None of what you are saying is accurate or makes sense. Its clearly labeled above where you signed, how to proceed with cancelation, just as it is listed in the STAC that what you are doing right now is not tolerated. As a result - damages are applied. When you are running a performance campaign - optimization exists daily.

Yes - you signed the IO, all of the terms in place are there to "protect" the buyer / advertiser from what I can see, yet not only do you fail to understand such simple concepts you are trying to argue about it.

You did bother me hourly. I wasn't able to sleep a single night with out my phone going off several times from you. We have upheld everything we said we would do, and we will continue to do so no matter how much you try to extort us at this point.

And you being the extremely intelligent person we know you are, were sent chris' email several times but you kept cc'ing which is not a valid email address.

Keep replying. The matter is resolved at this point. You have violated the IO as a result of not understanding what you are signing or doing. Which is no surprise, you seem quite confused in life.

Its funny how several people who do not even deal with IO's all day have reached out to me about your posts here, web masters, clients, even former clients I have worked with, and they all said the same thing... "That guy seems like a complete idiot." - Funny enough they make more sense then you do and have posted a far more factual and valid point than anything you have said on here or across the internet.

9. xiyong

xiyong Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much!
    When I emial to you, 10 minutes later I received a payment

pay.jpg

xiyong, Aug 19, 2014 IP
  10. wenaffiliate

wenaffiliate Member

Best Answers:
    haha, this is very funny.
    btw, stop talking the IO. yea i didnt read it perfectly, and you never mention you need a FAX at all even i emailed you many times ask about it.
    and yur supervisor, accounting, nobody response. thats why i came here not for the refund, just want to let everybody know how your company work.
    you may not refuse the refund, but you refuse to deserve the service, before all things are solved, im still your customer, and you just deleted me from skype, and you said you have no control with it but your supervisor does. so where the heck is your supervisor? you CC'd him couple times but never response.

im mad not because not getting a refund, but none of you response and your attitude issue.
    and when i post it in public forum, you finally said what should i do to process a refund, why not before? why kept telling your client to shut up? so can you please stop the IO stuff?
    you said accounting dep was waiting for me? lol, i connect you many times and you didnt take no action and told me to wait.
    thats what i came for. i read your posts in STM, that thread is closed now and i cant reply there. so lets just keep the posts here.

11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Actually - This is all about the IO which you clearly didn't read at all. It clearly says FAX. You never emailed me asking about the IO or any faxes nor did you send a fax, nor did you even think you had to as your previous posts suggest. See people are not going to listen to you, and most of them are laughing at you. The facts have been displayed. You didn't read the IO, its not my job to read the IO to you, or remind you what you agreed to, it was clearly listed. I didn't refuse to service you, I forwarded your request to a supervisor, then made sure finance was aware and ready to process. From there my job is done. You continued to harass me on skype as you continue to do now and I removed you. I don't have time to appease someone who wants to act like a child. He never responded because you never emailed him.

You are just acting like a child right now going back and forth. Its not my job to tell you what you agreed to, since you signed the IO, I thought you were aware of the process as I would have expected anyone who clearly read the IO to understand. I did not once tell you to shut up, after numerous legal threats (sent before you went on another forum asking how to sue us) I told you to open your eyes and shut your mouth...because the information you needed you had all along but instead of reading and knowing what you should know you proceeded to continually threatening emails. When you are given all the information you need. I never once told you to wait, I told you accounting was waiting for you....and didn't do what you should have thus no refund was processed.

As for STM.. maybe you should read the Moderators final post before closing the thread. See there, unlike here, they don't want people like you perpetuating childish behavior and lies over something that is your fault for not knowing and not doing or in your words... "yea I didn't read it perfectly".

Screen Shot 2014-08-20 at 2.46.15 AM.png
    Whats funny though, is people who didn't sign the IO that you signed, even see that its CLEARLY stated. They closed that thread because they clearly do not care what you have to say after hearing the facts.

[​IMG]

...and no fax was received.

So how does it look for ClickKwala when the Founder, President, CEO and soon to be janitor... Doesn't read contracts, or as you would say... "yea I didn't read it perfectly"? Looks pretty bad... and to come out here and create a scene engaging in defamation, slander, as well as attempted extortion...when you clearly did not read the IO because it is absolutely clear and clearly defined. I would say I should be the one complaining about your company's disgusting and childish attitude and behavior. Pretty sad representation of ClickKwala that you can't even follow through with agreements and try to force people into doing what you want, how you want.

While you are running your mouth and sounding like an absolute fool... people are posting around you with great things to say and great results... ignoring you and your stupidity as they should.

wrekoniz3, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  12. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    You are very welcome!

13. wenaffiliate

wenaffiliate Member

Best Answers:
    first, you didnt bother you no more once i submit the refund, and you just deleted me.
    secondly, im not here to ask a refund as i said. just left a review how i feel your service.
    then i didnt email your supervisor cause you mentioned you CC'd him already, i was wating for response.
    they closed the thread just want to make the forum clean, didnt mean to shut anybodys mouth.
    and why do you ignore other people post?
    like:
    [​IMG]
    PS: better take his advice, treat your client better way

btw, i dont think i use any word to defame you here, but you just keep using "idiot" "disgusting" "childish".
    seriously, can you take this you so call "fighting" to next level?
    is that hard to tell your client "my accounting dep is waiting for your document to be faxed"

please check back the skype chat log, i wasnt the one who start yelling on other, and i didnt bother you hourly at started but you just keep breaking your promise.

wenaffiliate, Aug 20, 2014 IP
  14. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Just like you don't know how to read an IO but can sign one, or can threaten to sue people but run to forums to ask how, clearly you don't know the meaning of defamation or slander. I'm providing fact based statements in rebuttal to your consistent defamation and slander.

Sorry YT, Its not my job to read our IO to you line for line. When you signed the IO you authorized your full understanding of all of the terms...which this one is CLEARLY listed... Seriously its clear as day....you did not once ask what needs to be done.... but this is what matters....Here is what you signed....

[​IMG]
    Dont blame me because the YT Liang the Founder, President, CEO, (insert "useless" here) of ClickKwala clearly can not read an IO. Earlier in this thread you claimed you didn't need to fax it in cause it was signed, then you claimed I tried to keep this information from you, now you claim I should have told you. No - you should have read what you signed, and you should have taken my hint to open your eyes...but you persisted on threatening me.

Pretty sad representation of ClickKwala that you can't even follow through with agreements and try to force people into doing what you want, how you want.

Your review has been posted several times now. My review is to stay away from dealing with ClickKwala as the founder acts like a kid, doesn't read or honor agreements, and runs his mouth more than he can support then runs for help to find out if he can actually do what he says. YT Liang will ignore your IO terms, harass you hourly, be extremely rude in his reaching out, will demand a refund, then threaten to sue you instead of asking whats next or what he needs to do. Then he will go to forums to start his defamation and slander campaigns all because he can't read an IO. Oh, and don't try to post facts as YT lives in a fact free world where he is right and everyone is wrong.

But then again he doesn't know how to cancel an IO but can sign one.

[​IMG]

15. wenaffiliate

wenaffiliate Member

Best Answers:
    yea you can keep writing my company name here for other people to google search my company reputation. its ok cause im on the right track.
    like i said, if you keep sruggling about the IO, next time you deal with a new client, please mark "do not ever make a bad review in public forum otherwise we have right to act like a idiot", and "please do not contact us daily".

each of my post wasnt say something to slander you ( to you i did), and you just start slander my company, thats funny, grow up dom. you not gon hurt my business to post here cause it just a webmaster forum to me. maybe you need to invite our clients to view it. btw, we mostly buying service, you think your post can make other company to avoid doing business with us? funny.

look,its really easy, i admit that its my fault to not read your IO refunding terms, its on me. but what bring me here is not the balance, its far less than our daily profit. what bring me here is to leave a review about your bad attitude and custom service. but you just dont get it? can you admit it you having a serious service issue?
    "with all due respect, open your eyes and keep your mouth shut" quote from you.

16. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Actually - people have the right to post facts, you just post broken english not supported by any facts at all. If you read the IO then there would not have been an issue. You were continually badgering me... and you still are...while lying yet again....

Here is your post on STM:
    Screen Shot 2014-08-20 at 7.37.09 AM.png

"With all due respect.. open your eyes, and shut your mouth" thats after several legal threats and a fake claim on an un-owed amount of money...when at which point you still never asked what was needed nor did you read the IO. Yes - you should have opened your eyes and read the IO at that point and stopped running your mouth making legal threats which you couldn't back up which is why you were on the forum asking how to sue a company in the US... see slander and defamation is lying or inaccurately representing an issue or company online with the intention of doing harm. So we know you want to do harm...but now you are continually misrepresenting facts, twisting your own words, and continually lying... but... "my eyes now open, so do my mouth" ... if your eyes are open then you need to read this...

[​IMG]
    If you are still struggling... I would suggest the latest edition of rosetta stone.

17. wenaffiliate

wenaffiliate Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    this one is before i sent the "legal threat"

[​IMG]
    this one is before i process a refund.

look, you already got attitude with me.
    and why you keep posting my signature on the IO? if you love my signature send me your photo i will sign one.
    once again, im not here to chase my refund, just make a review of your service with my broken english.

18. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Enough is enough. This feuding and fighting has been going on for nearly two pages. Everyone has had an opportunity to hear both sides of the story. This looks like a got you last fight by two kids with no end in sight.

Any future posts by wrekoniz3, the thread starter, wenaffiliate, and supporters on either side of this dispute will receive infractions for running up post count, post has no value.

Digitalpoint does not get involved in member disputes. There are court systems to handle disputes like this.

Smyrl, Aug 20, 2014 IP
    malky66, wrekoniz3 and ufshane like this.
  19. Wayne Chambers

Wayne Chambers Member

Best Answers:
    i have
    302,906 impressions and 1,330
    clicks and my income cumulated to 72$? how is that possible?, really really low

Wayne Chambers, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  20. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    You are seeing a $0.23 CPM. We are a CPM network we are not click based. If you want help - contact support or your account manager through the appropriate methods.

wrekoniz3, Sep 17, 2014 IP