1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

People who earn millions of $

Discussion in 'General Business' started by xantoniox, Aug 18, 2014.

Do you know some people who earn millions of $ ?
    How are they earning it ?

I know a man who earns 1 millions a year by selling finance informations to investors.

xantoniox, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  2. Pepy

Pepy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    -one pal earns over a million by managing a real estate company building luxury houses on Adriatic coast
    -cousin earns about 1.5 M / season playing football
    -another cousin earns probably a few millions by running a company that specializes in aluminium products for housing

possibilities are endless

Pepy, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  3. davidbox

davidbox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a fiend to earns 120k/month from a MLM company but he has a huge team!

davidbox, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  4. anta

anta Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I know this man, he has a blog since 2001, forum since maybe 2007-2008. He made about 17 ebooks or so and he has sold over 2 million copies total. The cheapest price for his ebook is $7, so it's safe to assume that he has made at least 14 millions.

He earns it from traffic from his blog and forum.

anta, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Who cares what other people do? I know someone who built a company and sold it for millions. He never asked what other people did before he came up with his idea. So why do you care what they are doing?

NetStar, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  6. HostDash

HostDash Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't go with that math as it excludes gateway fees, taxes etc. Still, a very good number of sales indeed :)

HostDash, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  7. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People care. Just to get an idea how other did it. Twist and try one on their own.

Matei Gavriluta, Aug 25, 2014 IP
  8. obada

obada Member

Best Answers:
    Try to use google and search for the top adsense earners , you'll find some earners that earns more than 4 millions $ every single year !

obada, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  9. JessUBotNinja

JessUBotNinja Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its always nice to see that real people that we have connections with can make that kind of money. It helps to make it seem more attainable and provides a little extra boost of confidence/incentive/etc to work harder to get there.

JessUBotNinja, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  10. seoxpertz

seoxpertz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Without any investment as well connection one can earn huge amount of money, by selecting a niche for themselves and with constant hard work.

seoxpertz, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  11. mbanj

mbanj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Want to make mega million $$$
    then create a niche in a niche and
    focus, work hard to become the
    goto guy and you will be commanding
    millions in months time.

mbanj, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  12. Greg Ramos

Greg Ramos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My family member once saved up half a million dollars then lost his job lol. Thank god now he's at a even better job doing sanitation work.

Greg Ramos, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  13. BeachMaster

BeachMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    All the wealthy people I know work very hard for their money. Most of the poor people I know work very hard for their money. What's the difference? Rich people save and invest. Poor people work from paycheck to paycheck. I liked reading about a guy named Divident Mantra -- an average Joe Blow with an average job who plans to retire at age 40 and he started his financial plan at age 28. How? Saving and investing in safe divident stocks.

There are countless ways people make the millions but the best advice I can give you is to find what you love doing, become as successful and profitable as you can at it, then invest, invest, invest.

BeachMaster, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  14. Udo Ginczek

Udo Ginczek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most people earn it with hard work and knowledge... You have to learn everyday and look for the BEST idea... Look for a good mentor like Anik Singal... I can give you a link if you are interested... Just contact me...

Udo Ginczek, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  15. Nathan Nartker

Nathan Nartker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many people who have become billionaires are those invested in real estate. Look for a way to increase your portfolio in real estate. It is one of the few things that doesnt have more being created

Nathan Nartker, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  16. xantoniox

xantoniox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but to make money with real estate, you must already have many money.

xantoniox, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  17. skymoney

skymoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody have specific ideas how to make first millions$?
    For real estate: it may be booking system (but need investments), site review such tripadviser, online community about realestate, application for easy search and booking..
    Any other ideas for online monetization real estate?

skymoney, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  18. davidbox

davidbox Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Coaching and charging $5k- 10k per client
    minimum 10-20 clients per month. You can easily make millions

davidbox, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  19. JohnyMay

JohnyMay Member

Best Answers:
    I am earning online now and it's not much in comparison with most of online marketers but it's steady and it gives a sense of achievement.

So personally I think there are following reasons:

1) Easily Giving Up: For my first job on Freelancer I spent 8 days straight bidding on projects. Day and Night, I knew I have to start somewhere and to achieve big things I need to have big projects. I bid a lot and I got my first project for $150. After that I made him my personal client and he pays on regular basis.

On the same place, I have referred freelancer to some of my friends who think that they will get the projects from the get go which almost never happens. You will have to sweat for it. Your back will start aching, it will feel like you head will explode but once you get it, you will understand it was worth it.

2) Developing your skills: In case of service based jobs either it is web development,social media marketing,content development or SEO. You need to develop your skills if you want to be on top. Even for affiliate marketing you need to learn digital marketing concepts with all the latest tools and developing creative content. Many people after earning their first income think they will keep earning where they develop a wrong mindset. Always keep learning.

3) Being Confident: When you sell something to someone you personally need to believe your service or product. If you don't nobody else will. I have seen many people selling fat loss product when they even don't know what it is or what content should be created.

4) Networking: Networking with same niche people is always necessary for motivation and for support. You can always learn from them and grow with them.If you're not doing it, it's a set back. And you will not able to grow in long term. Alone is pretty good but you do need someone with whom you can talk and share your interests and who understands you.

5) Looking Forward: There must be an ultimate aim which you want to achieve. If you get satisfied with the money you make you will stop growing. Because there is no limit on how much you can earn online. So never be satisfied. Always aspire more. Keep growing.

6) Find you passion: I love Facebook. I love it so much that I know every in and out of it. And I turned it into my money making machine for me. And I expanded it to other social media platforms as well. Finding what you love is really necessary otherwise you will get bored and it will seem like you're just sitting and not doing anything productive. Earlier my father used to scold me for using Facebook but now he knows how much money it can make so he never say anything.

On the whole NEVER GIVE UP.

JohnyMay, Oct 7, 2021 IP
  20. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it is very very difficult to earn handsome amount of money being dependent on only one source of income, so you must have 4-5 sources of income.

sbsl, Nov 23, 2021 IP