1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you earn with Google AdWords? How?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Mr.Dog, Sep 11, 2014.

Hi,

I've been SEO-ing, but I'm curious how others are earning with Google AdWords knowledge - I suppose by offering PPC advertisements for 3rd parties.

So far, I've only used AdWords for advertising. But never for earning.

How would earning work? What's the model and how hard is it? How much can you earn?

Mr.Dog, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  2. VineServers

VineServers Member

Best Answers:
    You can advertise teespring campaings and make money from adwords! So offering services to third partied as you said!

VineServers, Sep 13, 2014 IP
  3. Anthony Capetola

Anthony Capetola Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are speaking of AdSense for your website I assume? Those earnings fluctuate so greatly and so rapidly throughout the year that it almost doesn't warrant its use.

As far as advertising with AdWords then its all about how you optimize your campaigns

Anthony Capetola, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  4. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    AdWords, actually...

I've been into internet marketing for quite a while, but haven't tried offering services to third parties. I wonder how that would work through AdWords.

I heard some are actually make money with it.

Mr.Dog, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  5. ParadigmAU

ParadigmAU Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it would be fair to say that Google doesn't particularly like affiliates. Clickbank and CPA offers are real risky to run on Adwords.
    Your best bets are promoting your own products or physical products through the likes of Amazon, Shareasale and Commission Junction. Google is more tolerant of affiliates running physical products.

Having said that I would still advise you build some sort of mini site backing these campaigns. Contact Us, terms of use, privacy policy, affiliate disclaimer etc. All of these will help with your Quality score and keep the manual reviewer from your door. You want to convince Google that you are more than just a "bridge page".

Also be careful with your third party tracking, CPVlab, Voluum, uMobi Trax links can be a red flag to Google.

Of course once you are done jumping through hoops there is a ton of traffic available!

ParadigmAU, Sep 22, 2014 IP
  6. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I meant something totally different. Read my original post to understand.

Mr.Dog, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  7. hungmike86

hungmike86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try cpa from affiliate network with adword

hungmike86, Oct 2, 2014 IP