1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Honest VA looking for a job

Discussion in 'Services' started by masterrio, Jul 8, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    hey friends,

I've been working as VA for the past 3 years with an undisputed reputation. Usually most of the tasks I've been with are long term jobs. I'm looking for new offers to work with.

Reasons on Why u can hire me:

1. I have been a member of various forums since 2004, in addition I have been administrator for 3yrs on a couple of vBulletin forums which had over 250k, 500k posts respectively with over 24k members each. In short, I have pretty good moderation skills & if u have issues with spam or anything I can help u out as well.

2. I can install most of the scripts on your server ranging from vBulletin, IPB, myBB, wordpress, gallery2 & so on. I can help you move servers as well.

3. I can do Data Entry, I had earlier signed up in short span projects, I'm willing to work for a long term job as well.

4. I'm a pretty fast learner. So, it won't take you long to teach me new process either.

5. Finally, I'm a honest guy. I'll be frank with you always on any topic & usually try to pass on suggestions in the betterment of the project when ever possible. If I'm unable to complete a certain task, I will be honest & upfront with you, I don't like to prolong issues nor lie to you.

Reason for my post:
    I'm in need of cash desperately to support my mom's health expenses. My mom is an kidney patient, she is undergoing painful dialysis treatment since August 2013, financial situation has been pretty bad ever since, its only getting worse at the moment. I would really appreciate financial support during this tough phase I'm going through. I don't like to get help as a donation from any party, I would rather wanna earn my buck.

Thanks for going through my long post. If you have any tasks available for me, feel free to contact me either by replying on this thread or via pm, I'll try to get back to you asap.

Have a good day.

masterrio, Jul 8, 2014 IP
    DiggitySEO likes this.
  2. coows

coows Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excited to see what you can do. Thanks

coows, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  3. Adi Friedman

Adi Friedman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you ever perform some sort of broken link building? Contact me if it's relevant, I have work
    for you if you can get that done :)

Adi Friedman, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  4. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks to everyone for contacting me, really appreciate it. Replied back to everyone, who've contacted me via pm's as well :) I'm still open for more tasks :)

masterrio, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  5. coows

coows Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can vouch for masterrio! What a great guy to work with.

coows, Jul 22, 2014 IP
    masterrio likes this.
  6. masterrio

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for your kind words mate, really appreciate it :) Its been a pleasure working with you too :)
    Hope to continue our good relation ahead in future too :)

masterrio, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  7. masterrio

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm open up for more offers friends :)

masterrio, Sep 14, 2014 IP